Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Customes and Mods

attachment.php

I just love the vader/boba combi. Here's my take on vader with the bounty hunters. Just a quick snapshot....will eventually post pics with better poses.

"No Disintergrations"

Here is something I'm currently working on. I'm almost done painting the head sculpt and now for the outfit.

102_0083.JPG
102_0084.JPG

Thanks for the feedback guys. Duane hooked me up with the Skiff Master tunic and Dave AKA dmontane1 got me a recast of the Lando head. I painted both heads, thinned out the armor, and repainted the Tomy helmet. Just finished painting some hands for the Skiff Master, and fixed my prototype Fett armor. I'll post pics in the AM.

Jason, those look awesome. Nice work my friend.

Thanks Bro. Still have along way to go, I picked up more heads from Duane and I'm painting them up. I frequent your thread for motivation, you have a kill set up and display.

The Skiff Guards look awesome Lopie . I'm going to have to get off my lazy a** and get around to finishing mine !

Thanks Bro. Still have along way to go, I picked up more heads from Duane and I'm painting them up. I frequent your thread for motivation, you have a kill set up and display.

Cheers man. Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Great job on both of those guys, Jason! Makes me want to get back to work on my Lando:wink1:

Jason, I like the ring you used on Lando's belt. What is it exactly? You get it from Hobby Lobby or Michaels?

Jason, I like the ring you used on Lando's belt. What is it exactly? You get it from Hobby Lobby or Michaels?
PM Sent.

Here is the finished Skiff Master. Again thank you Duane for the tunic, and Dave for the Lando head. Yea I hate painting eyes there are the hardest to capture.
102_0114.JPG
102_0115.JPG

I MODed the chest armor I removed the Velcro from the vest and armor and just glued the armor to the vest. I also switched out the body to a HT slim.

102_0116.JPG
102_0121.JPG

Your skiff master is fantastic! I know what you mean about painting the eyes, they are not as fun to paint as the rest of the head and they can make or break the entire paint job. Fantastic work again!

Back