Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Customes and Mods

I was able to get another Vader sculpt so I gave him Sith eyes. This is how I have him displayed at the moment.

100_2891.JPG
100_2902.JPG

Maul's teeth are too clean, but otherwise nice paintwork. I like that sculpt. Wish I had one.

Yeah I'm with Nate, amazing job but the teeth need a little more decay. :lol

I love the dullness of the skin tone. I need to do something to mine because its way too shiny.

I know the teeth are no screen accurate, but I actually prefer them that way. There is so much detail in this head sculpt especially the teeth I would hate to take a way from it. I'm starting to work on the Sith speeder bike; I'm going to put LEDs in and give it a repaint.

I know the teeth are no screen accurate, but I actually prefer them that way. There is so much detail in this head sculpt especially the teeth I would hate to take a way from it. I'm starting to work on the Sith speeder bike; I'm going to put LEDs in and give it a repaint.

Looking forward to seeing that. Yeah the sculpt is pretty freaking amazing.

Nice job Lopie. I was visiting a forum and came across Mauls hasbro bike that you had modified. Any chance we could get a picture and see How it was done?

Nice job Lopie. I was visiting a forum and came across Mauls hasbro bike that you had modified. Any chance we could get a picture and see How it was done?

I sold it, but I'm looking for a cheap one now. I thought I had one, but parts are missing. When I find one I'll post pics.

Simply stunning! Amazing job on that bike and all the little added details. Did you actually spin thin wire around those handles? :thud:

Back