Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Customes and Mods

I painted the extra head Dave gave me, and finished the vibro ax.
102_0135.JPG
102_0122.JPG
102_0125.JPG
102_0128.JPG
102_0132.JPG
102_0134.JPG
102_0129.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Lopie's MODs, Repaints, Repairs, and Customs

I was thinking of this guy watching the season premiere of The Walking Dead again today. One of the zombies reminded me of the sculpt you used. I was wondering if you still had this guy Jason?...if so, have you've done anything else to him since?

I was thinking of this guy watching the season premiere of The Walking Dead again today. One of the zombies reminded me of the sculpt you used. I was wondering if you still had this guy Jason?...if so, have you've done anything else to him since?

I do still have him, and no I haven't done anything else to him. I have the body bag displayed with him but other than that I have touched him. You have any ideas on how to make it better cause I'm all ears.

I do still have him, and no I haven't done anything else to him. I have the body bag displayed with him but other than that I have touched him. You have any ideas on how to make it better cause I'm all ears.
After looking back at the pics again I would say it was a good call to settle with what you've done. I can't think of anything else that would not be over bearing with what you have other than a dio base of some sort or a buddy to tag along with:wink1:
I have wanted to try doing one myself but lack of parts at the time prevented that. Now(as if I don't have enough projects on my plate) that's not an issue. Maybe trying a different approach...perhaps going with a more "freshly deceased" deco.

Here are a few things I've been working on.
MODed my ANH Vader both are 13.5 inch. And a total repaint on Aayla Secura

102_0200.JPG
102_0201.JPG
102_0205.JPG
102_0206.JPG
102_0207.JPG

Sweet Aayla. I've been trying to acquire her for while now. Any plans on improving her outfit too?

Sweet Aayla. I've been trying to acquire her for while now. Any plans on improving her outfit too?

Here are some pic of her new outfit, Not totally screen accurate but I like it. Ok so here is what I did, I repainted the entire figure. The body is a triad female, new top, and I dyed the old pants brown. All I have left is the belt.

100_2337.JPG
100_2339.JPG
100_2341.JPG
100_2346.JPG
100_2342.JPG
100_2343.JPG
100_2344.JPG

Beautiful paint job on Aayla Lopie.....spray or brush? And what type of paint, what brand and what color? If you don't mind. :)

Beautiful paint job on Aayla Lopie.....spray or brush? And what type of paint, what brand and what color? If you don't mind. :)

Thanks for the comments fellas. As for the body paint I brushed it on, I use Model Masters paint. And the blue is custom, I used white mixed with royal blue.

Had some family over last weekend and one of the kids hit my Grievous and made him take a nose dive. One of his ears broke off so I decided to go ahead and fix it and a few other things. Here is what the eyes look like.

100_2352.JPG
100_2355.JPG
100_2358.JPG
100_2356.JPG

I also made a stand for the extra mask.

100_2347.JPG
100_2348.JPG
100_2350.JPG

Back