Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's MODs, Repaints, Repairs, and Customs

Sexy though, in a J G Ballard kinda way.

Here is my new Zombie Trooper, I have a few more things to do but for the most part its done. I still have to make some rotting flesh on the forearm and weather the jumpsuit.

100_1244.jpg

100_1245.jpg

100_1243.jpg

100_1247.jpg

100_1248.jpg

100_1249.jpg

100_1251.jpg

Wooooow that is stunning Lopie totally stunning looks great are you gonna do one with a mashed up helm??

Man that is cool.I really like what you did to the armor...the worn,damaged & abused detailing looks great.

What inspired you to do this?..overall love for zombies?....the death troops novel?

Man that is cool.I really like what you did to the armor...the worn,damaged & abused detailing looks great.

What inspired you to do this?..overall love for zombies?....the death troops novel?

I had this zombie head for years, and I saw Gentle Giants Death trooper and I thought it would make a great 1/6 figure. And it was a cool way to show two types of movies I like Horror and Sci Fi. I did want to pick up the novel I heard its good.

And thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

I just wanted to add that I love the shading and paintwork. The head is great but for some reason, that gloved hand with the torn fingers really pops to me. The pink around the nails, the overall tone of the skin. One of the hardest things for me is color shades and tones so I really appreciate someone bringing something like that to... um.. life. :)

I just wanted to add that I love the shading and paintwork. The head is great but for some reason, that gloved hand with the torn fingers really pops to me. The pink around the nails, the overall tone of the skin. One of the hardest things for me is color shades and tones so I really appreciate someone bringing something like that to... um.. life. :)

Thanks but I can't take credit for painting the head or hand it came that way. The only thing I painted was the armor. This is one of Sideshows best paint apps. The only thing I did to the head was use some matte finish to remove the high gloss. The zombie was originally X-Mas ornament.

WOOWWW! that's an awesome zombie trooper and that paintjob is amazing. I'd go as far as to ay the best zombie fig and paint jobs ive ever seen :clap :clap

Nice little flesh wounds you've made there:cut
BTW-Sent you a PM...I have a helmet to waste on your zombietrooper

absolutely epic!!!!!!

Looks amazing Lopie you done a great job on the wounds. Yeah I will gladly find a Helm for you man!

so everybody has to like it,or what?:pfft:

This is a free forum and you can post what ever you want. But typically we try to have fun and build comradery here. I don't mind constructive criticism, a lot of us work hard on or customs and to say to someone its a waste of a Stormtrooper your being a ****** Bag. It takes a lot of guts for me and others to display our customs especially with some much talent on this forum, we are putting our selves out there for criticism, "Positive criticism". But like I said its a free forum and you can post what ever you like, I have thick skin, I just hope you don't do it to my fellow Freaks.

Back