Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Custom Corner

Great cantina booth Lopie! Man, I need to build me one of those... :panic: so cool!

I love how you have hammerhead come in all like "Huh???" looking at fried Greedo. :lol

some really great work in here Lopie! the repainted Obi-wan and weathered up Phase 1 clone are my favs

Fanchuffintastic Jason, I love the booth and the HH holster is a chuffin great idea!!!!

Thanks for the + feedback guys. I picked up my 3rd Sandy and I love them, but of course SS screwed up the paint apps so here is my repainted Sandtroopers. I also gave them blaster holsters.

100_0998.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1005.jpg

100_1004.jpg

Last edited:

I hate that no neck look that the Sandtroopers have. So here is a quick MOD you can do to extend the neck piece.

S8000387.jpg

S8000389.jpg

S8000392.jpg

This last pic is a side by side comparison with my repaint / the neck MOD versus SS no neck paint apps.

1-3.jpg

:clap That's a HUGE improvement, great work! I too am starting to be bothered by that stumpy Prometheus neck joint... I don't understand why it's so short.... :huh

Need a few more things for this but I'm very close to being done. I got some boots from TA, and Unsung is going to hook me up with Hands and some hair. But I was hoping someone had a Skiff Guard Staff they could sell me.

100_1084.jpg

100_1085.jpg

100_1086.jpg

Need a few more things for this but I'm very close to being done. I got some boots from TA, and Unsung is going to hook me up with Hands and some hair. But I was hoping someone had a Skiff Guard Staff they could sell me.

And that's what you molded the Vader box for. ;) This part here....

landoskiffrotj.jpg

is a Vader chest rod. I'm working on an accurate Vibro Axe, and should have molds done next week. I'll be offering a kit of the Vibro Axe and Palace Blaster with Weequay hands.

Here is my Bom Vimdin with the Cantina Crew. If you havent got any of Enaud sculpts I would highly recommended getting a few. I've alway been a little hesitant painting my own figures but with his sculpts its easy. And thanks Enaud for the metal tabs they makes this figure complete.

100_1094.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1099.jpg

100_1096.jpg

100_1091.jpg

100_1093.jpg

And that's what you molded the Vader box for. ;) This part here....

landoskiffrotj.jpg

is a Vader chest rod. I'm working on an accurate Vibro Axe, and should have molds done next week. I'll be offering a kit of the Vibro Axe and Palace Blaster with Weequay hands.

LOL Got it Bro sweet, put me down for one. Just let me know how much.

Re: Lopie's Mods and Customs

Once I have the molds done I'll start a sign up list. It's going to be three hands, two gripping and one for the blaster. Vibro axe will not be assembled, it will be a kit. But, It will have everything you need to make it.

Back