Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Mods and Customs

Got a lot done today and I wanted to show off what I did. Here is my battle damage Capt. Rex.
I thought the figure was great but it didn't look like SS gave it that damaged look so this is what I came up with.

100_1101.jpg

100_1104.jpg

100_1106.jpg

100_1110.jpg

100_1111.jpg

100_1115.jpg

100_1113.jpg

Last edited:

I had some leftover Sandtrooper and Stormtrooper parts so I made a Black-hole Trooper.
I used black spray paint to cover the armor, then I coated it with floor wax.
I call this my Face of the Evil Empire Revealed.

And please don't take offence its JUST A JOKE, well kind of. :nana:

100_1116.jpg

100_1117.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1120.jpg

Looks freaky funking cool, what floorwax did you use?

Got a lot done today and I wanted to show off what I did. Here is my battle damage Capt. Rex.
I thought the figure was great but it didn't look like SS gave it that damaged look so this is what I came up with.

100_1101.jpg

100_1104.jpg

100_1106.jpg

100_1110.jpg

100_1111.jpg

100_1115.jpg

100_1113.jpg

Awesome!!! Damn, I've been fighting the urge to pick up Rex and Cody...this isn't making it any easier.

Give into the Dark Side, LOL. I love them and I would recommend getting them.

Thanks Gant and Elar. Floor wax works great it have multiple uses. I have to agree with you Gant I don’t know why SS made the Black hole trooper so damaged and left Rex clean, Weird. And as for the machine gun I think I got it off E-bay a few years ago. I repainted it a few days ago; it was a bright orange when I got it.

That's killer that you can get those results with floor wax.Thanks for the tip.I had thought(& have put off for some time for obvious reasons)to remove the armour & spray it with a gloss clearcoat.This will be so much easier & quicker.

I’m probably the only person this happens to, my Hot Toy True Type knees keep breaking.
And if this is happening to you, I have a solution.
Here is how it’s done your going to need a slim Sideshow base body the ones that come with the armored troopers.
I had a few lying around as scraps from other projects so I used them.
1307660001.jpg

1307659999.jpg

1307659997.jpg

I cut open the upper and lower leg pieces so I could get to the knee part.
Once you have the knee part exposed I unscrewed the peg pieces leaving only the knee cap part.

IMAG0152.jpg

1307661119.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Your going to need the other pegs from the broken HT knees. Once you
have all the necessary pieces assemble them together. And presto fixed.

1307661178.jpg
1307661183.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg

Last edited:

Nice work! I haven't had that trouble yet, but at least I'll know how to take care of it if it happens.

I need some help. My wife sent me a phone pic of my Jabba's throne and the
smoker thing got broke. She accidently got it stuck in the vacuum.
If someone can cast one or lend me one so I can cast it that would be great.
I'll pay who ever can help thanks.

jabba.jpg

More than happy to lend you mine mate, unless you can find someone in the USA to lend you one :)

Re: Lopie's Mods and Customs "NEED HELP" check last page

Thanks Mark, if no one can help me out I'll pay you to make a mold for me. And a million thanks my friend.

no worries mate but I am sure someone across the pond must be able to lend you one.... :)

Lopie, I can't cast but I can lend you mine if you like. Are you still in Florida like me? Let me know since I have to dig it out of the box since I do not have the throne on display now.

Back