Looks like the first Force Awakens HTs will be sold next week in HK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in the OT did the employees of the Empire think they were the bad guys? They seemed to be doing their jobs listening to the higher ups and fighting against these rebels. But In TFA enrolling in the Empire I wonder if it means your enrolling with the bad guys?

Nobody thinks they themselves are the bad guys.

I guess the narrow eye strips are a reminiscence to those ancient protective goggles against bright light (used by inhabitants of the Arctic).

:D Who needs HT when we have this:
View attachment 206708

Call me crazy but I think the sculpt doesn't look bad on that. I don't know if the helmet is separate from the hood but if it is, then I bet someone could put together an awesome custom using the head on this thing. It definitely doesn't look as cheap as previous "shampoo bottle" 12 inch figures. I think it will be a fun toy for ten bucks.

Call me crazy but I think the sculpt doesn't look bad on that. I don't know if the helmet is separate from the hood but if it is, then I bet someone could put together an awesome custom using the head on this thing. It definitely doesn't look as cheap as previous "shampoo bottle" 12 inch figures. I think it will be a fun toy for ten bucks.

Originally this line looked terrible to me. I've seen a few different figures in stores now that look pretty decent for their cheap price. Great line to introduce kids to Star Wars.

Yeah, I was checking out some of their 1/6th scale Rebels figures and their has been a definite improvement since the Vader and Anakin that came out at the first of the line. I think the line has been a huge success for Hasbro, especially in emerging markets. It is hard to tell from the few pictures on ebay but the TFA figures look to be a further improvement. The paint job on Finn already looks better than the black series figure.

You do realize that the figure that will be on sale is a New Storm Trooper, right?

imagine what it must have been like before the OT... grown men weren't complaining about toys... or "duck beaks"... or "lens flare"...

Last edited:
imagine what it must have been like before the OT... grown men weren't complaining about toys... or "duck beaks"... or "lens flare"...

For over a thousand generations, the Hasbro & Mattel Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Toy Republic. Before the dark times... before the Variant Empire.

They are really wanting people to know about Friday. Heck they are even telling what time. That's new.

image.jpg

Can't wait to collect this line in full. HT doing Star Wars is such a win for me.

Characters I'm most excited to buy:

-Luke Skywalker
-Kylo Ren
-Supreme Leader Snoke
-Captain Phasma
-Rey
-Han Solo
-Finn
-General Hux

Not as interested in these (yet) but still buying them:

-Poe Dameron
-Leia
-First Order Stormtrooper
-Maz Kanata
-Sarco Plank
-Tasu Leech
-X-Wing Fighter Asty

I am curious how the SS / HT partnership plays out with the new film. OT / PT SS had a deep library from many years which HT could pull from however, they both will be competing for the same audience with FA. I'll watch this one develop with great interest ....:wink1:

Back