Looks like the first Force Awakens HTs will be sold next week in HK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'd have to try really hard to make this movie crappy, given it's got Kasdan writing it, Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie returning, and it's directed by someone who's got a pretty good track record of making fun and dynamic movies.

I think they'd have to try really hard to make this movie crappy, given it's got Kasdan writing it, Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie returning, and it's directed by someone who's got a pretty good track record of making fun and dynamic movies.

Just as long Disney does not re-hire the person who wrote the dialogue for the PT. Man there was a crap load of cheesy lines throughout all 3 movies. And it's a smart move by Disney to not let JJ do a sequel(a la ST Into Darkness):pfft::)

Looking forward to the reveal. Would be great if Sideshow already had whatever figure it is and have them ready to ship out.

^ What he said.

And like others I was kinda hoping to see Ridley wielding the lightsaber instead, but after seeing how completely badass Boyega looks here I'm totally sold on it being his now.

This 16 seconds is more awesome than anything from the entire PT, so the posibility of it being "crap" is out the window.

I have to agree. I stomached the PT and even found a few moments of enjoyment here and there (mostly in 1 & 3). From what I've seen and having faith in JJ Abrams, I don't see how this movie could disappoint.

I don't get why you guys are excited...the movie may very well be utter crap. Who wants a figure from a crap movie?

This is exactly the way I think. That's why these companies do all this merchandising prior a films release because they know how to market it well.

I have to agree. I stomached the PT and even found a few moments of enjoyment here and there (mostly in 1 & 3). From what I've seen and having faith in JJ Abrams, I don't see how this movie could disappoint.

I'm going into the sequels with the mindset that they will be better than the prequels but not better than the originals. This means I won't be disappointed and leaves room to possibly surprise my current expectations.

I'm going into the sequels with the mindset that they will be better than the prequels but not better than the originals. This means I won't be disappointed and leaves room to possibly surprise my current expectations.

Im going in with my inner childhood love for the OT, watching through the eyes and experience of my two young children with me and see what the results are.

As a Star Wars fan, somehow I am not interested in any of the new characters. Not even the new Stormtrooper design. I mean it looks cool, but I have no intent getting one. Maybe they need to be sink in my head for a bit.

Back