Looks like the first Force Awakens HTs will be sold next week in HK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Secret Base:

"Hot Toys is now officially announced its participation in the global event - STAR WARS FORCE FRIDAY, on at 0:00 on September 4 at the Hong Kong Toys R Us (Harbour City store) opened at midnight to first sell in the world's limited edition 1: 6 ratio figure, meet with the force awakening an important moment! more news will be released"

Interested to see what this becomes..... They also posted on FB STGCC 2015 will have new SW and Ironman figure for pre-order. Summer exclusive perhaps? OT or FA ?

Could it possibly be Han in Stormtrooper disguise?for STGCC?
Other than that, perhaps a FO trooper for the TRU HK Sept 4th.

I think the STGCC offering will be Han (Storm Trooper) or a Sand Trooper variant to close ANH and OT (for the moment) allowing them to focus on FA stuff. I imagine after the "freeze," we will begin the FA campaign.

I don't get why you guys are excited...the movie may very well be utter crap. Who wants a figure from a crap movie?
Because it's Star Wars...it should excite you lol. Who cares if we get excited? No need to troll.

Ask the same question to the people that bought terminator salvation figures or Lone Ranger tonto. They buy because they're fans and like it. What may be a bad movie could be good to others.

I don't get why you guys are excited...the movie may very well be utter crap. Who wants a figure from a crap movie?

It won't be crap. There's no way.. Too much riding on it and everything we've heard about it plus seen has been fantastic.

With Maul coming out, I just really want Kylo Ren and I can wait patiently for Phasma and each Trooper to get their individual release. Besides Luke, I'll probably pass on the other human characters anyway.

Probably a First Order Stormtrooper.

I see Hot Toys going Balls Deep with this one. 2016 is going to easily be a $10,000 year for Star Wars collectors.

people seem to still love stuff from the prequel trilogy

Even though those movies were total crap they still had some great designs and concepts. I hate the PT with a vengeance and still got caught up in the clones. But with another letdown like that it would take a miracle for me to have anything to do with sequel trilogy figures or merchandise of any kind.

If TFA is good however.....:panic:

Let's put it this way. To be honest I'm not sure if TFA and the upcoming SW movies will be good or bad. I really DO hope they are good. But even if some or all of them suck (that is a loooong shot though) it is good in the end, because SW licensed companies are producing cool stuff (and not just from TFA) and collectors thus see a true revival in collecting.

Back