Looks like the first Force Awakens HTs will be sold next week in HK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this something that is ready to ship, or is it just a reveal and pre-order?

Any ways, looking forward to seeing what it is!

Sorry Bob :wink1:

downloadggff.jpg

I've liked everything I've seen from TFA so far, but I couldn't put any cash down until I've seen the film.

Completely agree, except Old Luke. I'd buy that regardless. And a Chrome Trooper, cause it's chrome. So I guess I only partly agree.:monkey3

So I wonder if this will be a Shadow Trooper type release where it goes up for pre-order and is released a short time afterwards.

Anyone who thinks there isn't a chance this movie will suck obviously hasn't seen JJ's Star Trek Into Crapness... uh I mean Darkness.

If TFA is awesome then we'll all be happy! If it blows then we get an awesome Plinkett Review! And regardless we get Hot Toys figures! WIN WIN WIN as far as I'm concerned.

I don't get why you guys are excited...the movie may very well be utter crap. Who wants a figure from a crap movie?

Into Darkness is great. Honestly cracks me up that people think it's bad. Just because they paid homage to Wrath of Kahn. :lol

I love both Abrams Trek's. :yess:

The force Friday figure will be a trooper. Hot toys always picks the low hanging fruit, there have been plenty of pictures for months of the new trooper design- purely speculation of course....:rotfl

As a Star Wars fan, somehow I am not interested in any of the new characters. Not even the new Stormtrooper design. I mean it looks cool, but I have no intent getting one. Maybe they need to be sink in my head for a bit.

I can somewhat agree... Most seems like a straight up planned coordinated something or another (fitting a requirement rather than say a unique character). We need an R2 robot but different! I am just waiting for the obligatory gay person that seem to be a requirement these days. People love storm troopers, you know what would be really kool a chrome one! Cause you know chrome deflect blasters or something. Kylo I am your father... says han (just a guess and hope it isn't so) I mean come on thats already been done in the series (Wah wait its opposite though),

Well everyone knows bad guys have to have a different type of lightsaber no one has seen before... /yawn

Then on the flip side... practical effects mixed with cgi, JJ which I think makes great entertaining movies. I am not a die hard trek fan and I liked both ST movies.

I really really hope they are great. Though I think the BEST one can hope for would be a entertaining action movie. I am just really scared the formula is going to be all over this movie.

I'm hoping whichever figure i revealed is actually surprising. Stormtrooper Han we already know has to be coming. A trooper would be alright, but would be the easiest route to take, in my opinion. We're already getting quite a few troopers from the original trilogy.

I'll still reserve judgment and my wallet, until I've seen the film, and even then I won't be jumping on buying any of the new characters. I don't want to just buy them because of the hype.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If the movie is good, then i'm in trouble $.

Back