Looking for high quality custom tailoring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casper

Super Freak
Reaction score
So yeah,
crazy as it may sound, I'm willing to spend more money on 1/6 scale high quality JOKER suit if there's anyone here who can recreate HARUE quality for me. Correct purple coat color and cut, also correct inner jacket color is all I need.

I'm ready to provide the details.
Anyone willing to do it please stand up :D

quick reference:
haruejoker1vt8.jpg

haruejoker4oa5.jpg

cheers

So yeah,
crazy as it may sound, I'm willing to spend more money on 1/6 scale high quality JOKER suit if there's anyone here who can recreate HARUE quality for me. Correct purple coat color and cut, also correct inner jacket color is all I need.

I'm ready to provide the details.
Anyone willing to do it please stand up :D

quick reference:
haruejoker1vt8.jpg

haruejoker4oa5.jpg

cheers

We would like to know the budget you are going to offer.

Harue price is USD500 for a set of suit without the coat.:lol

why? can you do it? :horror
and what do you mean by 'A SET' but without THE COAT. you got me confused man :confused:
shouldn't it called A SET when everything is included :confused:

EDIT:
now i know after visiting that link Zuno gave me.
USD500 without a coat.
so yeah, i'm willing to offer you more than that if you can do it :D

Last edited:
Harue had sold his special clothing limited edition on my shop on last November 2008.
https://www.e-ureka.com/shop/items/harue/shop_harue081102001.html

But no longer he produced individually anymore.
As far as I know, he is working with Hot toys and Enterbay.

Thanks,

ok. i know about that news. but Zuno, is there anyone who can recreate this kinda of beauty beside Harue? i'm so desperate to get a higher quality coat for my joker

but thats harue:D harue is harue i think youre paying a premium also for his name since he has establish a name already in the 1/6 clothing industry.btw im not saying that no one can equal his skill,it can or even be better .however we have to consider harues seniority.

Last edited:
but thats harue:D harue is harue i think youre paying a premium also for his name since he has establish a name already in the 1/6 clothing industry.btw im not saying that no one can equal his skill,it can or even be better .however we have to consider harues seniority.

true.
and USD500 is a FULL SET includes that kojun head, hands, and shoes sculpt.
i dont need a head, hands, shoes, and a body.
just need that suit :naughty

so...

USD300? :naughty

NICE!!!!

count me in!!
a full set would be awesome.
come on guys, let's have that quality in our collection :D

What it boiled down to was an esitimate I was given of $300 for an accurate jacket and coat with great fit, perfect colouring and a nicer fitted vest/waistcoat, for a group order.

Was not going to be Harue himself, but one of his female colleagues was interested in taking an order on.

This may now be impossible as I believe Harue studios closed down, but I have sent Hai an e-mail this morning, so we should know if it is at all possible soon. He was very good with replying. :D

Last edited:
So that's:

1. Snake Eater
2. Casper
3. Mollins

Don't get your hopes up too much though guys; although it seemed probable at the beginning of the year, the DX joker may have changed things........forever.

Ha Rue's a guy first off, plus be for warned the jacket long ill cost you 300-500 bucks but i doubt he'll even take any commissions since he is exclusive to Hot TOys now

Ha Rue's a guy first off, plus be for warned the jacket long ill cost you 300-500 bucks but i doubt he'll even take any commissions since he is exclusive to Hot TOys now

casper was referring to Harue's female colleague I mentioned may be up for taking it on. The quote I received from Harue for the jacket, coat and waistcoat was approx $300. And yes, as I mentioned, it is most likely an impossibility now. :)

Last edited:
Back