Looking for high quality custom tailoring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's:

1. Snake Eater
2. Casper
3. Mollins

Don't get your hopes up too much though guys; although it seemed probable at the beginning of the year, the DX joker may have changed things........forever.

now, our operation is small..
but there's a lot of potential for..aggressive expansion.
so which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? :naughty

Casper , can you send the details to me and see what I can do.

oh you can do it?
pict of your recent works would be lovely :)
i have all the details in the office, i'll try to post it tomorrow.
but lets just wait for snake eater about harue's friend go/no go first.

casper was referring to Harue's female colleague I mentioned may be up for taking it on. The quote I received from Harue for the jacket, coat and waistcoat was approx $300. And yes, as I mentioned, it is most likely an impossibility now. :)

is that a no or there's still a hope? :D

any reply from harue's friend?
i was planning to provide details about the suit, but there's a blackout today at the office, i'll post it tomorrow.
or maybe you guys can provide it today so we can have a quick discussion about the suit.

Hey, bad news I am afraid.

Harue stated he will unfortunately not be able to do it, because of his new contract with Hot Toys and it could damage their relationship. Seeing as his workshop is no longer running, I guess his female colleague is out of the question too. :(

I tried!

casper, I am in for an orde still if you can get any other high quality pieces made.

cheers

Hey, bad news I am afraid.

Harue stated he will unfortunately not be able to do it, because of his new contract with Hot Toys and it could damage their relationship. Seeing as his workshop is no longer running, I guess his female colleague is out of the question too. :(

I tried!

casper, I am in for an orde still if you can get any other high quality pieces made.

cheers

why i know you're going to say that. damn HT :banghead
thanks for trying snake.
what about dent..uh..i mean, easymodel?
he said he can do it back in page 2.
i asked for his recent works but never heard from him since

Sorry guys. I am here. I am not a tailor so i dont have recent work to show you but i know someone who is really talented in 12' clothings, he is also famous in Hong Kong. I am trying to ask him to do it but he said he is busy right now.. anyway.. let see if he would like to show up and give us a help here.

Sorry guys. I am here. I am not a tailor so i dont have recent work to show you but i know someone who is really talented in 12' clothings, he is also famous in Hong Kong. I am trying to ask him to do it but he said he is busy right now.. anyway.. let see if he would like to show up and give us a help here.

let see then...

This is the quality we're looking for. It's Harue's (I hope its ok with him :monkey3)

okay fellas, here we go:

FIRST OF ALL, and one of the most basic thing in this commission is that we're looking for a very good quality custom suit. Much like Harue's works. So we're not going to place an order if the quality is so-so/average. Narrow shoulder body is going to be the reference on making the suit. Without further ado, let's examine the suit piece by piece.

1. SHIRT
Size:
Because of the nature of the costume, we want the shirt to be really as fit as possible onto the narrow shoulder type body. We don't want the outcome to look terribly ill fitted with all of those layered suit like the v1 Joker.
Fabric:
I don't know much about fabric, but I do like that one hang ON THE BACK:
haruejoker5po1.jpg

And I don't think that's fabric. Is that a fabric? I kinda like how it turned out though. Shiny.
Pattern:
I think this is the most accurate pattern we've got, correct me if I'm wrong guys.
pinder91-JokerShirtPattern8-12-08.jpg

2. TIE
Size:
Please use HT's size as reference.
Fabric:
Please use a fabric/material that can do a really good job on preserving all the small details on the pattern.
Pattern:
Please use this one.
Joker_Tie_Pattern_by_Zenithuk.jpg

to be continued...

3. VEST
FOUR BUTTON VEST
Size:
Make it fit.
Fabric:
I don't know about the other guys, but I don't have problems if you want to use the same fabric as HT.
BUT if you can find different fabric that came close to the real one we would be really appreciate it.
Misc:
These are the not so important minor changes that you should know.
35842137.jpg

notice that the bottom shape of the vest is different.

dk08hl0017qp9.jpg

Now about the second fabric (back side of the vest):
I think it's a pattern fabric, but we don't have the pattern in hand.
The best way to know how it looked like is through hi res pictures on the net took from the movie.
Here's one:
thedarkknightf0102b20nx.jpg

4. PANTS
I like the cut from the Joker DX version.
The only thing that's bugging me is the waist part.
It was supposed to be like a clown pants. I don't know what it called.

to be continued... tomorrow

Back