Looking for curly black hair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzDean

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Don't ask... please don't ask... (okay - my girlfriend is making me custom bash this figure) has anyone got any ideas for locating this hair?

gingernew2.jpg

I mean just the name made me even forget that this is in the wrong section anyway.. what the hell has to got to do with aliens or robots??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pMnnCjJb8uw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pMnnCjJb8uw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:monkey3

pubes. just shave them off and glue them to the head.

Attachments

• IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 3
For those prices, it might be best to hit up WhitetrashMart or Target looking for a generic Barbie with the appropriate hair, channel your inner Souix and scalp da broad!

Don't ask... please don't ask... (okay - my girlfriend is making me custom bash this figure) has anyone got any ideas for locating this hair?

gingernew2.jpg

Hey Dean!
Dont be ashamed for askin this,...
Please let me know once you found something that could be used, (no pubic hair please:rotfl.)
Would love to have a Ripley with real curley hair.

Thanks for the help guys - if anyone doesn't know - this chick is Ginger from Terminator 1 - Sarah's housemate.

head to your nearest pet shop, look for those fancy pet wigs. its cheaper than 1:1 wigs. those could work.

Haha random bash. Even the most hardcore Terminator fan would not want a Ginger the roommate figure.

The most hardcore fan - yes I am - but as stated this is my girlfriends obsession - not mine :)

Back