Looking for A Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this thread going places.

Indeed! :lol

images

When you find that special someone, they'll need some good music to get into the mood...

attachment.php

[ame]https://youtu.be/A21wxZKiao8[/ame]

Anyway, try Star Puffs, you both got Brometheus crap as an Avatar. Perfect couple.

I think there is like 5 or so women on here, try Star Puffs :hi5:

You should start.... LOL
I sense troll, but if true you are really a beta male and need to become a man rather than post on a toy board for a woman. But again, i sense troll.

Modern males are way to effeminate.

I'm reminded of James Carville's quote about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton ... "if she gave him one of her nuts, they'd both have two."

SnakeDoc

You should start.... LOL
I sense troll, but if true you are really a beta male and need to become a man rather than post on a toy board for a woman. But again, i sense troll.

Modern males are way to effeminate.

Troll?? I do not get it. Yes my username sucks I chose it because at the time I joined this board SepticFlesh was my favorite band. The name sounds horrible but at the time I thought it was cool...if I could change it I would...then again it does kind of go along with the "Darker" collectibles I am into.

BTW I was just kinda letting loose I should have figured a board like this would take this to another level. :lol

Last edited:
Any single Female members here who loves Xbox 360/Playstation 3 games and also Movies especially on Blu-Ray...as well as being into Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles?
I am a single male in my 30's in Louisiana (about an hour away from New Orleans) looking for love in all the wrong places and maybe this could be the place? I highly doubt it but hey doesn't hurt to try.
I am looking for a Female that is into any of the things mentioned above especially video games. The thought of a loving Woman to cuddle up with at night while playing Assassin's Creed and then getting all giggly and excited while holding each other in bed looking at pictures of different figures on Sideshow's website telling each other which figure we are going to buy for each other. :love:

Most if not all Women I meet here in Louisiana just want to go out and get drunk at some scummy barroom. I do not drink or smoke and would again prefer a good game and movie to watch on a nice Friday night while we can just cuddle and hold each other like there is no tomorrow.

I've just been feeling so much love lately...I was at a GameStop the other day and saw a Husband and Wife who were both into video games and movies and what a beautiful sight it was. It inspired me. :)

Well, I don't care for those kinds of video games and I like to go out and have drinks at times. And if anyone passes me a dutchie on my left hand side, I'm gonna hit it.

Guess that leaves me out. :lol

Well, I don't care for those kinds of video games and I like to go out and have drinks at times. And if anyone passes me a dutchie on my left hand side, I'm gonna hit it.

Guess that leaves me out. :lol

I play all kinds of video games and no I am not a loser even though I do appear to be one, lol. Video games have always allowed me to feel good and they also relieve stress much like a good workout...Endorphins coming into play I guess. I have 2 College Degrees but am getting ready to attend Drama school as acting (which this is not) is my passion. :)
I obviously do not care about being embarrassed on some message board and I just got to thinking...imagine finding a Woman that loves to spend the Weekends especially Friday and Saturday nights playing video games,lol...of course this is so something as usual that would be too good to be true...but hey I least I gave the forum a good laugh. ;)

I do not mind a pot smoker it has just never been for me...Heck I almost sound like a Mormon with my cleaner life style but nah I am Agnostic.

Okay it is obvious this is not the place to find a Woman which I really knew anyway but go ahead and have fun with this thread because I know you will.

My non loser self is going to go play Skyrim which I finally decided to order along with the strategy guide for only $50.00 together off of Amazon like new!!

Okay...maybe I am a dork. :(

I got lost at this part:

"getting all giggly and excited while holding each other in bed looking at pictures of different figures on Sideshow's website"

:lol :lol I like a good figure...but I don't know about giggling in bed over them.

I play all kinds of video games and no I am not a loser even though I do appear to be one, lol. Video games have always allowed me to feel good and they also relieve stress much like a good workout...Endorphins coming into play I guess. I have 2 College Degrees but am getting ready to attend Drama school as acting (which this is not) is my passion. :)
I obviously do not care about being embarrassed on some message board and I just of to thinking...imagine finding a Woman that loves to spend the Weekends especially Friday and Saturday nights playing video games,lol...of course this is so something as usual that would be too good to be true...but hey I least I gave the forum a good laugh. ;)

I do not mind a pot smoker it has just never been for me...Heck I almost sound like a Mormon with my cleaner life style but nah I am an Athiest.

Okay it is obvious this is not the place to find a Woman which I really knew anyway but go ahead and have fun with this thread because I know you will.

My non loser self is going to go play Skyrim which I finally decided to order along with the strategy guide for only $50.00 together off of Amazon like new!!

Okay...maybe I am a dork. :(

Nothing wrong with being a dork - I think a lot of us are on here. I think there are only a few female members that are into video games - though not all post that often anymore.

Skyrim is a good game - you can play that thing for well over 100 hours.

Here's some Dan Fogelberg music that fits your situation. Good luck on your search, but I don't think SSF is the place to look.

[ame]https://youtu.be/zjiKDO-f7Yc[/ame]

Nothing wrong with being a dork - I think a lot of us are on here. I think there are only a few female members that are into video games - though not all post that often anymore.

Skyrim is a good game - you can play that thing for well over 100 hours.

Awesome can't wait to play this game then. Yes I am proud to be a dork. It is an awesome thing to be smart and believe me I am probably alot different than how members perceive me from this message board...I don't look too much like a dork I am one of those who just acts like one. I guess to sum it all up I am a big kid and love it and always will be. :)
The cool thing about this place is just being able to let it out and once again I truly do not care or get embarrassed by what I post here,lol.

100 hours and more on Skyrim here I come. ;)

Last edited:
Troll?? I do not get it. Yes my username sucks I chose it because at the time I joined this board SepticFlesh was my favorite band. The name sounds horrible but at the time I thought it was cool...if I could change it I would...then again it does kind of go along with the "Darker" collectibles I am into.

BTW I was just kinda letting loose I should have figured a board like this would take this to another level. :lol

You can change your username if you really want to. Blackmask changed his a while back. Fat lot of good that did though, 'cos nobody calls him by his new username (whatever that is).

I got lost at this part:

"getting all giggly and excited while holding each other in bed looking at pictures of different figures on Sideshow's website"

:lol :lol I like a good figure...but I don't know about giggling in bed over them.

:rotfl:rotfl Even Jen the SuperMod is :rotfl:rotfl over this

Great entertainment huh ? :lol
I wish we could still use the MJ popcorn gif :gah:

I think he's Chunky Zergling with a Ghost Account :stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back