Looking for A Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any single Female members here who loves Xbox 360/Playstation 3 games and also Movies especially on Blu-Ray...as well as being into Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles?
I am a single male in my 30's in Louisiana (about an hour away from New Orleans) looking for love in all the wrong places and maybe this could be the place? I highly doubt it but hey doesn't hurt to try.
I am looking for a Female that is into any of the things mentioned above especially video games. The thought of a loving Woman to cuddle up with at night while playing Assassin's Creed and then getting all giggly and excited while holding each other in bed looking at pictures of different figures on Sideshow's website telling each other which figure we are going to buy for each other. :love:

Most if not all Women I meet here in Louisiana just want to go out and get drunk at some scummy barroom. I do not drink or smoke and would again prefer a good game and movie to watch on a nice Friday night while we can just cuddle and hold each other like there is no tomorrow.

I've just been feeling so much love lately...I was at a GameStop the other day and saw a Husband and Wife who were both into video games and movies and what a beautiful sight it was. It inspired me. :)

and half of those would prefer a woman to you...so good luck!

tumblr_lpgq0w0DIg1qj9in4o1_500.gif

Yep mainly a sausage fest here, good luck...
Hint..... Septicflesh is not a good choice of name to go looking for love :1-1:

Any single Female members here who loves Xbox 360/Playstation 3 games and also Movies especially on Blu-Ray...as well as being into Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles?
I am a single male in my 30's in Louisiana (about an hour away from New Orleans) looking for love in all the wrong places and maybe this could be the place? I highly doubt it but hey doesn't hurt to try.
I am looking for a Female that is into any of the things mentioned above especially video games. The thought of a loving Woman to cuddle up with at night while playing Assassin's Creed and then getting all giggly and excited while holding each other in bed looking at pictures of different figures on Sideshow's website telling each other which figure we are going to buy for each other. :love:

Most if not all Women I meet here in Louisiana just want to go out and get drunk at some scummy barroom. I do not drink or smoke and would again prefer a good game and movie to watch on a nice Friday night while we can just cuddle and hold each other like there is no tomorrow.

I've just been feeling so much love lately...I was at a GameStop the other day and saw a Husband and Wife who were both into video games and movies and what a beautiful sight it was. It inspired me. :)

You should start.... LOL
I sense troll, but if true you are really a beta male and need to become a man rather than post on a toy board for a woman. But again, i sense troll.

Modern males are way to effeminate.

Inspiring?
Makes me sick.:gah:
Why can't they just suffer like the rest of us?;)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFQqtn-dX_I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFQqtn-dX_I[/ame]

60% of the time. it works all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back