look who's here,part 2!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think it's funny to spoof my iron man comiquette.if you think it's fake please mention why.i understands greatwall comments.

if squiderM3 has a problem cause i didnt buy his regular for 1500 dollars ,he can go spoof another thread.ok?i think some guys here believe that he own sideshow but it's not like this.i dont mind make fun of me saying fail etc.i also dont have problem with anything else that is funny or kidding!!really!

in this case though we the originality of iron man comiquette,which is a serious situation for me,all i want is your help..

i dont think it's funny to spoof my iron man comiquette.if you think it's fake please mention why.i understands greatwall comments.

if squiderM3 has a problem cause i didnt buy his regular for 1500 dollars ,he can go spoof another thread.ok?i think some guys here believe that he own sideshow but it's not like this.i dont mind make fun of me saying fail etc.i also dont have problem with anything else that is funny or kidding!!really!

in this case though we the originality of iron man comiquette,which is a serious situation for me,all i want is your help..

I think they just yanking ur chain bro, looks real to me. Grats again!

Yup it's the number piece that once it surfaces everyone is calling it a fake.... just to get things riled up I guess.
i had told my opinion about you ski,you are a reason for a noob like me to be on this forum.many thanks!:D
It's real... f--k the naysayers.

thanks my friend.i really appreciate.:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Looks real to me. Congrats!
If you bought a fake the first time you should be able to see the difference with this one you got.

Back