look who's here,part 2!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ece, CONGRATS!!!!

I know you've been looking for this one for a while!!! I'm glad to see that you finally got a hold of one! :rock :rock :rock

It looks absolutely amazing! Very nice!

Ece, CONGRATS!!!!

I know you've been looking for this one for a while!!! I'm glad to see that you finally got a hold of one! :rock :rock :rock

It looks absolutely amazing! Very nice!

thank you my friend!!!!i am so happy as you were with the release of buffy maquette..ahh,i think you were more happy!!:D:D:D:D

Great score ecekat! I wanted one in the worst way as well. Since they sold for so much, I settled for the stealth IM comiquette. Then.....I had his lenses removed and painted yellow as well as having him repainted into his classic red and gold colors. If I was going to spend that much for an EX, I figured I might as well get a custom piece done with light up features. It looks pretty cool.

This is a great piece to add to your collection! Congrats!

Last edited:
finally i took some photos...all i have to say is that i need a good camera...anyway!here are the best i took with this crappy camera!
DSC03948.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03941.jpg

DSC03940.jpg

DSC03904.jpg

finally i took some photos...all i have to say is that i need a good camera...anyway!here are the best i took with this crappy camera!
DSC03948.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03941.jpg

DSC03940.jpg

DSC03904.jpg

Very nice pics ecekat, he looks awesome! :) Can't wait to see your final display with the print behind.

I'll either get a Canon or Nikon SLR this year.

i know..i made a thread also.i myght buy a canon eos 50d..i will talk with my parents if they can make some flexpayments...the question is,will the photos of my iron man be better then??

Back