look who's here,part 2!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think so as long as it's not a ancient Canon EOS, those are pretty nice cameras. Sony makes good items but they are nowhere near the quality of Nikon and Canon.

I've seen the same meg pixel camera take the same pic with a Sony vs a Canon and it's still a major difference in the quality, even from the Powershot line.

i probably get canon since the canon's president,leader i dont know what is my father's best friend!:banana:banana:banana

Yes, my isn't painted. Thats why i want other owners to check theirs but then again my is a regular version.

ah !ok!!i dont know if you can see it in the photo,it's brass and it has some colour in it..

This is the peg on my Ex. From what I know, authentic pieces have square, brass, unpainted pegs.

Ryan
DSCN1760.jpg

that means that mine's a fake??:horror:horror
if you think it's a fake tell me as soon as possible to start a claim !

Last edited:
Ece you're fine, that's a copper peg, just some left over paint. If it were more solid I would be worried.

Ece you're fine, that's a copper peg, just some left over paint. If it were more solid I would be worried.

you re sure ski???if not please tell me to start a claim!!i dont want 2 fakes!

Mine has some red splashes as well... and it's legit. Just checked.

edit: plus the fakes are on the head pegs, those should be copper as well, some come silver different shapes etc....

that's why

ski is the best man on the site!!do you hear me????

Back