Look at my new dog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Let this be a warning! Make sure your groomer empties your dogs glands properly when they groom them, or take them to the vet once a year to have them do it.

It's some NASTY stuff, especially if they get infected like my dog's did!

dont make me repeat myself.......:cool:

:lol...............:wave ween.........;)

Whatever little part of me wanted a puppy as a child has just died reading this thread. I will never have a dog after hearing Ween's story. :monkey4

That was great!

Now how in the heck does a video like that get out?? I wouldve trashed that video quicker than you can say LeBron James....

that cat vid is the reason I dislike cats...they can be sitting there all placid then bang all hell let loose :lol

that puppy probably pissed cause it was over excited, natural for puppies

that cat vid is the reason I dislike cats...they can be sitting there all placid then bang all hell let loose :lol

that puppy probably pissed cause it was over excited, natural for puppies

Actually cats are good, and my cats never done that. You can get psycho dogs too so don't let that one video fool you.

I can really relate to both videos. My new puppies are girls, though, and don't pee in my mouth...just all over wherever they are when I go to pick them up...they are still nervous.

And I had a cat slice my hand open when I mistakenly put my hand between her and a dog that I didn't realize she was fixed on.

Ya gotta love animals!

Whatever little part of me wanted a puppy as a child has just died reading this thread. I will never have a dog after hearing Ween's story. :monkey4

Oh no! I love my doggie! And I've never had that problem with any other dog.

Now I'll tell you the rest........:lol

After his gland blew up (or should I say, out) it left a hole beside his butthole and I had to clean it out and stick anti-biotic ointment in it twice a day. The tube had a long tip and I had to stick it up into the hole. :monkey4

:wave Barry

Last edited:
:lecture Let this be a warning! Make sure your groomer empties your dogs glands properly when they groom them, or take them to the vet once a year to have them do it.

It's some NASTY stuff, especially if they get infected like my dog's did!

When I was younger living with my folks, our miniature pincher hated the mailman and ejected his anal glands over the open main front door. Stunk up the whole place for awhile. Nasty stuff. My two bostons don't have this problem, fortunately.

When I was younger living with my folks, our miniature pincher hated the mailman and ejected his anal glands over the open main front door. Stunk up the whole place for awhile. Nasty stuff. My two bostons don't have this problem, fortunately.

I didn't know they could do that at will! I've read that some can scoot their butts on the ground to clear them out.

What's up with dogs and mailmen? :lol

I didn't know they could do that at will! I've read that some can scoot their butts on the ground to clear them out.

What's up with dogs and mailmen? :lol

'Bandit' was just going nuts barking at the mailman through the screen door and I think they let loose cause he was so excited.

Oh no! I love my doggie! And I've never had that problem with any other dog.

Now I'll tell you the rest........:lol

After his gland blew up (or should I say, out) it left a hole beside his butthole and I had to clean it out and stick anti-biotic ointment in it twice a day. The tube had a long tip and I had to stick it up into the hole. :monkey4

:wave Barry
:yuck.........................:thwak

Dude, you can hear a dog "scream" when he dropped him. What a ****** bag. Moron.

Back