Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Trinity - The Matrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah totally agree with WhoaItsJBot. They absolutely can look very good. I understand the terms are mixed but I think there's a definite difference between KO and bootleg/third party. This isn't a cheap copy figure, it's its own production.

That said, I still don't know this company. Have they produced anything else?

They’ve made a bunch of stuff based on video games.

When is Trinity going up for preorder?

I got the Medicom Trin a few years back but that was based on the Reloaded costume.

Does anyone happen to know what body they are using?

Post #16 said it was a TB League - can confirm or deny.

Seems like a TB League based on the metal hand pegs (when I was removing the hands) and the sponginess of the silicone when I was trying to pose the figure.

Will posing Trinity's right arm in the "Dodge This" position (from the promo pic) cause the silicone body to split?

I feel like this angle does not put as much pressure (as say bending an elbow) but I am concerned long term about the armpit and shoulder area.

1707567498257.png

Will posing Trinity's right arm in the "Dodge This" position (from the promo pic) cause the silicone body to split?

I feel like this angle does not put as much pressure (as say bending an elbow) but I am concerned long term about the armpit and shoulder area.

View attachment 688639

I would think it's okay. no real stress on any of the silicone
1707580536903.gif

Mine has only ever been in this pose and, after a few months of ownership, I look up and her armpit is torn to shreds.
IMG_4276.jpeg

From what I’ve heard about silicone, it’s cast in one specific form/shape- presumably, for a 1/6 body, that would be something resembling the museum pose- and any deviation from that position puts a strain on the material- especially this cheap stuff.

I’ve got Trinity positioned so it’s not particularly noticeable though.
IMG_9332.jpeg

View attachment 688655

Mine has only ever been in this pose and, after a few months of ownership, I look up and her armpit is torn to shreds.
View attachment 688656

From what I’ve heard about silicone, it’s cast in one specific form/shape- presumably, for a 1/6 body, that would be something resembling the museum pose- and any deviation from that position puts a strain on the material- especially this cheap stuff.

I’ve got Trinity positioned so it’s not particularly noticeable though.
View attachment 688657

Where’s the Sentintel from?

Thanks for the heads up about the silicone splitting - had Trinity in the pose for about 8-hours before seeing your message. I own 3 Trinity figures total.

Darn, “Dodge This” is such an iconic scene but I’ll keep her in the sleeveless outfit with a museum pose. I assume your other Trinity (in the crane pose) is also torn to shreds underneath the outfit (armpit, knees).

I couldn’t find a black 1:6 Ducati so I bought the Pattinson Hot Toys Batcycle as a placeholder for Trinity. I don’t want to stress the silicone so probably won’t pose in any extreme poses on the bike.

Do you plan on getting Fishbone Morpheus? The figure is mediocre but I mainly got it for the red chair and side table.

Awesome collection and poses. I even like how you integrated guns, lots of guns in the background.

Last edited:
Where’s the Sentintel from?
It’s the old McFarlane Deluxe Sentinel figure. An unwieldy beast but worth having, although the aftermarket prices seem to be far higher than when I bought it.
Do you plan on getting Fishbone Morpheus? The figure is mediocre but I mainly got it for the red chair and side table.
I have pre-ordered that. Like yourself, purely for the chair and accessories. Not sure where I’ll fit him but Morpheus in the chair is iconic and I have two of all the other characters.
Awesome collection and poses. I even like how you integrated guns, lots of guns in the background.
Thanks. Glad you noticed the ‘lots of guns.’
I audibly gasped at that photo (an act that I usually reserve for shipping estimates). It's a great pose, but you have my sympathies.
Surprisingly, I’m not that bothered. I would always prefer to have a cool pose over a pristine figure and since this is just a generic, cheap third party body that could replaced any time, it’s not a big deal.

Back