BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow looks awesome; which headsculpt is that one? And where can si get one? Sorry I’m late to the party

Jnix. All sold out how I believe but check the sales section as some may come up. :)

Coat looks amazing! Don't forget the pants and boots. :monkey3 :stick

This combination of parts makes for a phenomenal figure. What body are you using?

Haha I will be attending to the pants tomorrow most likely. Will probably just darken them. Just a knockoff TTM18. :duff

Why are you guys all taking pictures in the kitchen!? :rotfl

As mentioned, it's the best lighting in my apartment. :)

Awesome. Jnix knocked this one out of the park. Who painted yours? It looks incredible.

Kuato. Best of the best in my opinon. :)

nicely painted not quite sure his expression.

Yes I agree. Very nicely painted and sculpted, but he has kind of a smile or a smirk on his face which I don’t really relate to the character. I would personally prefer a more melancholic expression.

I don't see the smirk to be honest. He looks kind of sad if anything.

BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

I don't see the smirk to be honest. He looks kind of sad if anything.

Dunno, I just feel like I see a smile... the eyes seem sad though. Again it’s a great sculpt, but I just don’t quite feel the character in the expression. But I might in hand.

Re: BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Dunno, I just feel like I see a smile... the eyes seem sad though. Again it’s a great sculpt, but I just don’t quite feel the character in the expression. But I might in hand.

It's probably just my photos. iPhone camera (and old one at that).

In hand he has a somewhat vacant/empty expression which I find fitting. Certainly doesn't look like he's smiling, in hand at least.

I love how well done the hair is on yours. Is it light brown or is there some blonde in there too?

That's the closest Ryan gosling I've ever seen, as part of a bigger display or with a blade runner backdrop this would be perfect. Definitely the best version we'll get so any nit picking is just that IMO

Looks good on the advanced.

Is it HT or knockoff?

Just a knockoff.

And thanks! The JNIX sculpt really helps it. The biggest problem with this figure is that the head is too small.

OK admittedly I'm new to this thread, but is it a thing with you guys to only take pictures of your K figures in your kitchen ?? :lol

LOL, like others have said, my kitchen has the best lighting.

for anyone curious, here is the geewhiz coat, after some mods. I did the fur trim, and recolored the fur as well. Also had to reshape and re-bend the collar, but i think overall its a huge improvement. It does NOT have the number on the back of the coat which is a huge bummer..

dT6z1kl.jpg

vH1HWHT.jpg

jhZqpXF.jpg

Dang that sucks about the number on the back. What was the price
On that one? I vaguely
Remember seeing $350?

Really nice weathering with that Geewhiz coat. Although I'm not really liking how stiff the collar looks on either of these. The one thing I really prefer with the Supermadtoys version is the collar, and how it appears more like one big floppy, connected piece on one side like in the movie, instead of just two overlapping pieces like Blackbox and Geewhiz did it.

Such a shame that even after spending so much on a Gheewhiz coat you still have to mod it.

So there are three unlicensed figures of this already? How is that not a sign that a company should get licensing for this. Seems like an easy enough figure too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back