Action Figure LIMTOYS: 006/007 TIIXIJ SINFUL GUILTY BUTTERFLY 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than that, the figure is great.
She's so beautiful and incredibly detailed, and muscular body suits her much better.
But may I ask you, what body did you use? Is it TBLeague seamless body S23B? 'cause skin tone seems to be a bit different from her complexion.

49098350052_387c110f1b_k.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Very Nice group photo! May I ask where is the wolf from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone know what the silver sticky metal disc that comes with the kit is supposed to do? nice kit, but a pain to put together for sure!
Dean Knight said it's a magnet, possibly for holding a weapon to her back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

She looks amazing. Dean Knight said he used the black string to tie the top cord of the bikini. He said it looked wrong without using the string and stretching the rubber too far would snap it.
In my case, the string got rolled up a little while pulling up bikini bottom - and snapped. I glued it back and seems like it's holding OK.

She's so beautiful and incredibly detailed, and muscular body suits her much better.
But may I ask you, what body did you use? Is it TBLeague seamless body S23B? 'cause skin tone seems to be a bit different from her complexion.
I used 23B as I mentioned. It only shows the little difference when you put lighting and take photo. (most PVC head and Silicone body share the same issue)

Very Nice group photo! May I ask where is the wolf from?
It's from old MR.Z Wolf series from few years ago. I got white one for Sniper Wolf and Dark grey one for Quite.

Dean Knight said it's a magnet, possibly for holding a weapon to her back.
Thank you. That makes sense! I was also wondering about this ( and 4 metal clips in the ziploc bag)

In my case, the string got rolled up a little while pulling up bikini bottom - and snapped. I glued it back and seems like it's holding OK.

Dean just posted another vid saying his bikini was assembled wrong and that's why he needed the string. The string is actually for the cassette tape apparently.

anyone know what the silver sticky metal disc that comes with the kit is supposed to do? nice kit, but a pain to put together for sure!

There is a magnet in her sniper rifle near the magazine. The sticky magnet goes on her back and will hold the rifle in place.

I want to address the bikini problems, the choice for making it a rubber piece wasn't only a design choice but a pratical one as well, trying to recreate the bikini with accurate fabric didn't work because of the elasticity of the material, using plain fabric or leather wouldn't work because it wasn't very accurate or even stretch, and a plastic piece was too brittle and broke easily, so in the end the rubber piece was the best choice even if it wasn't a 100% perfect one.

This Quiet is Beautiful but...... I'm REALLY GETTING CRAZY TO DRESS HER!!!!
It's a ****ing nightmare....

Tell me, how did you do for the bra??

When i put it "correctly" on front like this
j8USWKH.jpg

Look the back, impossible to link! straps are too far
l0EVj85.jpg

And is it normal that my bra have this hole?
7BhseaK.jpg

Thanks

I want to address the bikini problems, the choice for making it a rubber piece wasn't only a design choice but a pratical one as well, trying to recreate the bikini with accurate fabric didn't work because of the elasticity of the material, using plain fabric or leather wouldn't work because it wasn't very accurate or even stretch, and a plastic piece was too brittle and broke easily, so in the end the rubber piece was the best choice even if it wasn't a 100% perfect one.

Well, the fact is that people having problems with it. Maybe not enough testing/QC?
Maybe I should have soaked it into hot water before putting them on? - then it's lack of instruction
Maybe you should put in 2 pairs each?

This Quiet is Beautiful but...... I'm REALLY GETTING CRAZY TO DRESS HER!!!!
It's a ****ing nightmare....

Tell me, how did you do for the bra??

When i put it "correctly" on front like this
View attachment 471411

Look the back, impossible to link! straps are too far
View attachment 471412

And is it normal that my bra have this hole?
View attachment 471413

Thanks
I don't have her yet, so I can't help you with her top. But just so you know, her panty hose are on backwards. The seam goes in back.

Well, the fact is that people having problems with it. Maybe not enough testing/QC?
Maybe I should have soaked it into hot water before putting them on? - then it's lack of instruction
Maybe you should put in 2 pairs each?

It's definitely something to take into consideration and improve upon, if anyone is having trouble with the bikini from breaking or any other issue please contact the retailer you got the set from so they can contact Limtoys and a replacement can be sent.

I was able to get the top on by attaching the back straps around the stomach (the only part of the body where I could get the two ends to touch) and then sliding it up until it was in the right spot. I then tilted the neck forward a bit to loop that top strap over. It took a bit of time getting everything into place, but it was the only way I felt I could do it without ripping any of it. Hope that helps.

But just so you know, her panty hose are on backwards. The seam goes in back.
you're right... and i saw that too late...
Now if i remove it i will damage all the panty hose...

It's a shame that Limtoys didn't give any instruction manual!

I was able to get the top on by attaching the back straps around the stomach (the only part of the body where I could get the two ends to touch) and then sliding it up until it was in the right spot. I then tilted the neck forward a bit to loop that top strap over. It took a bit of time getting everything into place, but it was the only way I felt I could do it without ripping any of it. Hope that helps.

Ok thanks i see what you mean, i think it's the best way.
i will try i just hope that i will not broke the bra...
And how do you connect the 2 straps togather? i don't know how to do with the accessories they give us

And how do you connect the 2 straps togather? i don't know how to do with the accessories they give us

The metal loops at the ends connect through the small opening. I thought there was another piece to connect them as some small metal clips came out of a bag I opened, but as far as I can tell, there is no additional piece required to attach the top.

The metal loops at the ends connect through the small opening. I thought there was another piece to connect them as some small metal clips came out of a bag I opened, but as far as I can tell, there is no additional piece required to attach the top.
Can you show me that in photo please?

I had some time to put mine togehter today. Some parts were a little bit tricky but nothing hard or impossible. I just had to do it slowly and carefully. Some SoldierStory or DamToys soldiers figures were harder to put together than Quiet.

I will post some pictures tomorrow. If anyone has any questions I will try to help.

Can you show me that in photo please?

20191122_140656b.jpg
With the straps low enough on the body, they can reach around to the point where you can slide one metal loop into the other using the small gap in the loop. As you raise the top, the loops should remain connected.

With the straps low enough on the body, they can reach around to the point where you can slide one metal loop into the other using the small gap in the loop. As you raise the top, the loops should remain connected.

Thanks for your help!
Finally, i found a little tips and i put the bra perfectly in 10sec :)
I used a little staple, and with that the bra is not tight, it can't break
FHC6r3Z.jpg
UNLTZY7.jpg

Attachments

• 78589596-1397894430387290-7179931759692218368-n.jpg
    78589596-1397894430387290-7179931759692218368-n.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 77085084-1401633333325512-9045301382797590528-n.jpg
    77085084-1401633333325512-9045301382797590528-n.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 130
Back