BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subtle weathering. Very pleased with how it turned out. :love

28732571778_cbe548ea7c_c.jpg

28732578108_69307f1990_c.jpg

28732576058_e7fac0d6e9_c.jpg

Last edited:
So there are three unlicensed figures of this already? How is that not a sign that a company should get licensing for this. Seems like an easy enough figure too.

Two figures, two clothing sets, two sculpts, which yeah, kinda a lot. Still, I’m not surprised that nobody’s picked the license up. Just look at Logan: Hot Toys just sat on the license despite the success of the film and plethora of unlicensed product. Blade Runner 2049 wasn’t nearly as successful (despite being an amazing movie) so getting the license and then putting out expensive 1/6 figures would be risky. Not to mention the difficulty of some of the costumes. Just look at the variance in the K coats and none of them are truly accurate. I’d love some official figures but I totally get why there aren’t any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subtle weathering. Very pleased with how it turned out.

That looks fantastic, I'd be very happy with that. I agree there needs to be licenced figures but good films does not mean we get figures. Box office is king :pfft:

So there are three unlicensed figures of this already? How is that not a sign that a company should get licensing for this. Seems like an easy enough figure too.

Well most of these are small runs and they are still not sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back