Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i guess im the minority

Money saved

Zzzzzzz

Sdcc is lame so far

I'm all for one or two announcements aimed at things I like that I'll enjoy. I don't want a huge list! That's the worst...having to choose? Realizing there's just too much? They aim to plan it out so that there's a bit for all. Still time left. I'm intrigued by Supergirl, though I'll probably pass; Masters of the Universe could be awesome...but I should resist; Batman Prime 1 was happening anyway, but that's going to be a centerpiece for me; the rest of the teasers don't do much for me...but if everything made me cheer then I'd be in trouble!!

I'm hoping for an Alien announcement, but won't hold my breath. Overall I think they've spread things out fairly well. Plus, there are the things that were teased a while ago still to come...Red Sonja Pt. 2, Hot Toys Ripley, and plenty more. I'm actually surprised they've had brand new announcements almost every day! I wasn't expecting that. Maybe a contest here or there and a few teasers.

Whats probably gonna be shown at Con

Green Goblin PF
Spiderman PF
Wolverine PF
Sabretooth PF

Modern Age Batman PF
Classic Catwoman
Arkham Batman
Arkham Joker
Aquaman
Lex Luthor
Red Son Batman
Red Son Superman
Red Son Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Prime 1 Batman

Lady Death
Red Sonja

Freddy
Jason

Transformers
He-Man

So far Marvel is seriously lacking

Too bad, haters. We're getting Loki, and if you don't like it, well the Power Girl PF thread is thataway.

We have waited long enough, its past time for this and I for one can't wait.

Just to correct you

Most of us wanted a comic Loki and have waited for one ever since the first Thor PF came out in 2008

So pardon my french

But **** that noise

Movie Thor / Loki were relevant for a minute. Nothing against the actor.. I quite enjoyed those films but SSC is nortorious for breaking promises and confusing their fan base

For over 5 years they promised a comic Loki, they go so far as canceling other movie licenses - and proclaim their emphasis is returning back to comic

Then they do the exact opposite

The Thor / Avenger films came out 3 years ago, are they gonna bother explaining what happened to the comic iteration from 5 years ago?

Or why release 2 comic Thor pfs and no villains?

Its like talking to a brick wall honestly

But like I said. More money that stays in my pocket.

They couldve released a comic Loki PF sittin on a toilet and that wouldve actually peaked more interest from me than whats been unveiled so far

(Other than new symbiote spidey - that looks bad ass)

They couldve released a comic Loki PF sittin on a toilet and that wouldve actually peaked more interest from me than whats been unveiled so far

(Other than new symbiote spidey - that looks bad ass)

Sorry SDCC wasn't all about what you want.

Why are you apologizing?

Its like you automatically assume there are negative undertones implied when I keep telling you more money stays in my wallet.

Thats a good thing.

They couldve released a comic Loki PF sittin on a toilet and that wouldve actually piqued more interest from me than whats been unveiled so far

*shrugs* You don't like it, and as you are the king of the entire hobby we should all fall to our knees and wail with fear, I guess.

I am sad for you, but happy for me.... and so it goes.

Its like talking to a brick wall honestly

You're really mad about this! I like the idea of movie-version Loki all the more, I will think of your tears as I unbox. :lol

p.s. I would have bought a beautiful comics-version Loki, too.

Why are you apologizing?

Its like you automatically assume there are negative undertones implied when I keep telling you more money stays in my wallet.

Thats a good thing.

I guess I just find the amount of negativity around here ridiculous ( not directed at you ). It doesn't matter what SS does, it's generally met with eye rolls and criticism and now they can't even ANNOUNCE something without being criticized for 4 pages by most of this forum. Much of it is the passive aggressive type of people posting things like "zzzzzzzzzz" or "who cares". We're all fellow collectors and having to sift through comment after comment about how everything sucks just makes it less fun. Oh well, whatever.

Most of it sounds like

"Oh snap Loki PF.... Finally! Oh wait its from that Avengers film theyve milked a thousand times over - HOT TOYs holds the throne for all movie related likeness. /thread.

Back