Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What movie PF's are good? Indy, Jack Sparrow, T2, T1, Gandalf, Saruman.........list can go on.

same feelings here. Pass on movie PFs because I don't like the likeliness of Sideshow movie statues. I will buy a comic Loki because their comic versions are much better than the movie counterparts

Definitely. I will stick with HT for movie stufff

What movie PF's are good? Indy, Jack Sparrow, T2, T1, Gandalf, Saruman.........list can go on.

Ok. Thanks.

Should've clarified what I meant at the time, but what about from the superhero movie genre (with full human face sculpts) Marvel/DC etc. though there hasn't really been many pieces made even when you include the maquettes etc.

Ok. Thanks.

Should've clarified what I meant at the time, but what about from the superhero movie genre (with full human face sculpts) Marvel/DC etc. though there hasn't really been many pieces made even when you include the maquettes etc.

Yeah, to this point not many have been made. I own a repainted IM2 Black Widow and repainted, she looks really good, but it's a shame she needed a repaint. I like the Thor PF and own it, but it's clearly not dead on Hemsworth. I'm hoping the Loki is a home run.

Really excited about this one!
- Definitely anxious to see the promo picture to gage how well they have done with the sculpt and what base it will come with, but in terms of it being too late as some have hinted, I do say it's better late then never.

I still watch that movie from time to time, I really liked Loki in that movie, so yeah bring on the A1 Loki SS :woo

This is a disappointing announcement for me. I've been waiting for a comic Loki PF for years and they decide to release a movie version. On the other hand I'm not sure I'd get a comic version at this point considering a standard PF is nearly half a grand these days.

^

Voice of reason

SMH

Friggin Bucky Cap and Skaar were PFs

And people still waiting for a standard Magneto Loki Phoenix

I hear Red Skull #3 is on the way ... Its not like we didnt already have our fair share with the life size bust the legendary scale bust the original pf and the allied forces pf

Now they are re-releasing the same statues

Unbelievable.

I was hoping for a comic version, like a lot of you....BUT this should look pretty cool. Excited for the full reveal.

Sideshow should accept returns on product lines theyve discontinued or left hanging. This would make these threads a lot less 'negative' and the 'debby downers' wouldnt feel the need to comment since now we dont have to look at paper weight collections we bought years ago that remain in our collections for the sole reason of a non existant now irrelevant companion piece

Sideshow should accept returns on product lines theyve discontinued or left hanging. This would make these threads a lot less 'negative' and the 'debby downers' wouldnt feel the need to comment since now we dont have to look at paper weight collections we bought years ago that remain in our collections for the sole reason of a non existant now irrelevant companion piece

I get the frustration but that's over the top :lol

Come on........you do realize EVERY company does this? Very few ever "complete a line". Your comment could easily be directed at the Thor movie PF as well since I've been waiting for the Loki movie companion piece.

I just get the feeling too many people are kissing Disneys ass at the peril of collectors and fans that could give a **** about Tom Hiddleston in a Loki costume. If there werent any comic book statues made - i wouldnt buy anything.

Movie pfs should be reserved for the life size or half scale - thats the only place besides hot toys 1/6 scale that truly sees justice.

If I was REALLY wanting a Arnold Terminator statue id want thy best one ever made so i dont have to rebuy a simple variant , id also want it in a bigger scale

Kinda like what Prime 1 did with the Batman arkham license.

Too many hands in the cookie jar thats my take on Sideshows transition over the years

And there is still every likelihood they will announce a comic version so you guys can unbunch your panties then.

Yeah, I don't agree, Rulk. That wouldn't be practical. I get the frustration though.

I've learned to to just enjoy what's put out and treat EVERY piece as a standalone piece. If I can get a 'group' together, great. Worst case scenario, sell it in the end or never commit to buying things until EVERY piece you want is produced - slippery slope though, IMO.

And there is still every likelihood they will announce a comic version so you guys can unbunch your panties then.

At $500 - we can easily commision a piece better than what Sideshow offers these days.

Ur projecting btw I can tell you have a raging hard on for Hiddleston

Its ok man

gandalf-the-gay.jpg

I just get the feeling too many people are kissing Disneys ass at the peril of collectors and fans that could give a **** about Tom Hiddleston in a Loki costume. If there werent any comic book statues made - i wouldnt buy anything.

Movie pfs should be reserved for the life size or half scale - thats the only place besides hot toys 1/6 scale that truly sees justice.

If I was REALLY wanting a Arnold Terminator statue id want thy best one ever made so i dont have to rebuy a simple variant , id also want it in a bigger scale

Kinda like what Prime 1 did with the Batman arkham license.

Too many hands in the cookie jar thats my take on Sideshows transition over the years

That's a totally slanted opinion piece stated as fact. So because YOU feel movie PF's aren't needed then collectors like me who collect movie PF's should be out of luck? I personally don't give a rats ass about 1:6 dolls, but I'm not leading a campaign against them. I only own 3 comic PFs. Hulk, Rulk and Thing. All of my other PFs are movie/TV show characters. Why can't I have what I want while you get what you want? My God people are so damn "my way or the highway" on this forum.

At $500 - we can easily commision a piece better than what Sideshow offers these days.
]

So now you're upset at the announcement AND you'd be upset at the price had they announced what you'd wanted too.....got it.

By all means, go commission what you want and stop whining. Good luck on spending $500 on a full commission piece.

???

Why would I need luck finding someone to take $500 to make a comic book character statue for me. Theres some very talented people in the world that wouldnt have a problem doing this

The only obstacle is logistics

If i ran a collectibles company Id be on this like white on rice

ZAP

???

Why would I need luck finding someone to take $500 to make a comic book character statue for me. Theres some very talented people in the world that wouldnt have a problem doing this

The only obstacle is logistics

If i ran a collectibles company Id be on this like white on rice

ZAP

By all means....please proceed.

I kinda have I mean ive had most of the shoddy work presented by SSC repaired in my private collection

This hobby is an investment not necessarily monetary for a lot of us. Its just that, a hobby.

So boo ****ing hoo if someone else doesnt share the same man crush as you do.

Back