Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of the MCU villains were portrayed well, like Red Skull, but it's the underutilization that bothers me. It's doubtful we'll ever see Skull again, regardless of the real reasons why.

This has a chance to be something good, but I certainly won't hold my breath. Wolverine Origins was bad, The Wolverine was just ok, maybe this will be decent?

New Pic/Tease:

????? ?????3.jpg

My money's on Wolvie driving some kids to prom in the limo. That's probably one of the kids.

So apparently Richard E. Grant isn't playing Sinister but rather Dr. Zander Rice (one of the scientists who conceived X-23).

That means this is now a definite possibility...

jb5v2u.jpg

He has said he's mad to play him. Get off your asses Fox. THAT would be a casting coup. Especially since he's not Gordon now. Though JK Simmons is an amazing choice too.

He has said he's mad to play him. Get off your asses Fox. THAT would be a casting coup. Especially since he's not Gordon now. Though JK Simmons is an amazing choice too.

The moment I saw this I knew something was up.

6442n9.png

I agree, casting him would be a massive win for FOX.

Back