Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sweeney that's a great comparison. Not a huge difference for me. But like I said I missed out on the original Eleven, so I'm happy with my Vimal.

They're both great

Really enjoyed this thread, posting before it may get wiped :(

Yes, has been great. Are they still wiping threads ? I only saw one get wiped, and that was on the day the letter came out. Since then all of these threads are still alive.

Touch wood :slap

P.S Nice one Gun-Haver. He almost looks contemplative.....

Really enjoyed this thread, posting before it may get wiped :(
We could all just comment about it on Kit Chen's page on FB, I mean just when something new gets released or is about to.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Amazing! Is that the x24 body? From the looks of it it’s pretty much the Ganghood body with regular TTM19 forearms right? Would you mind posting more pics?

This is the cigar oldman figure body and outfit from eleven which utilizes a practically identical ganghood body that x24 did. I have customized the body and shirt with film accurate battle damage (from halfway though the final battle). The Vimal eleven head fits perfectly. Here’s a couple more pics.

This is the cigar oldman figure body and outfit from eleven which utilizes a practically identical ganghood body that x24 did. I have customized the body and shirt with film accurate battle damage (from halfway though the final battle). The Vimal eleven head fits perfectly. Here’s a couple more pics.

That’s awesome dude! Great job! Thanks for that. Couldn’t help but notice the screen accurate blood stains too :)

I did something similar but with the angry sculpt
8191f39b7fa35801542878dda6ba4951.heic

afd8ef96aa564433f8181cfab13b6da9.heic

Not the best picture but I put the two sculpts side by side. Vimal sculpt really reminds me of the Logan seen in the movie. The first Eleven sculpt would look better than it does in the pic if it was in a different lighting.
Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk
3c10498e2836f791b2b2e6eac4551296.jpg

That looks really good, but that's the wrong head for the last battle, you should use the angry Eleven head with that. It has the accurate Wolverine chops he sports in the end.

That looks really good, but that's the wrong head for the last battle, you should use the angry Eleven head with that. It has the accurate Wolverine chops he sports in the end.

Oh I know, I already posted pics of that. I just got the new Vimal sculpt and wanted to show it off. Here’s some of the film accurate config (although at the time I hadn’t futzed the shirt to be untucked properly). Keep in mind I used soft pastels to gray up the hair to be more accurate, something I’m considering doing with Vimal. Tell me your thoughts on the results and I may try it!

free photo hosting

Back