Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference between the Eleven/Eleven and the Vimal/Eleven full bearded sculpts is minimal in hand.

The noses are a bit different (one wider, one thinner), but I wouldn't be able to tell them apart if I didn't record how each of my custom figures is composed.

At first I tried the Vimal/Eleven on the Worldbox/OneToys black suit figure but it didn't look quite right.

Then I put it on the Ganghood black suit and it was a lot better.

In turn the Eleven/Eleven looks better on the Worldbox/OneToys.

Both sculpts require white tack up inside the heads, above the rubbery 'cup', otherwise they sit too low and make Wolverine look like a munchkin.

I see. Do you have your own pics of the HS?
The difference between the Eleven/Eleven and the Vimal/Eleven full bearded sculpts is minimal in hand.

The noses are a bit different (one wider, one thinner), but I wouldn't be able to tell them apart if I didn't record how each of my custom figures is composed.

At first I tried the Vimal/Eleven on the Worldbox/OneToys black suit figure but it didn't look quite right.

Then I put it on the Ganghood black suit and it was a lot better.

In turn the Eleven/Eleven looks better on the Worldbox/OneToys.

Both sculpts require white tack up inside the heads, above the rubbery 'cup', otherwise they sit too low and make Wolverine look like a munchkin.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I didn't bother to take photos.

If you look close you'll probably see more detail in the Vimal. But on display they both look equally good.

The original Eleven paint on the hair was more accurate, as they didn't put any grey on Vimal's.

Received the Vimal Logan sculpt today, and wow just like the eleven it's great quality. I'd put them on par with each other.

Got mine too, personally I don't think the sculpt is worth the extra $ if you have the previous one. I do prefer it slightly more than the previous one though. The beard and hair look better, more aging details on the face too.

Saw the Vimal sculpt in person and compared to my Eleven. Differences are minimal for me and I prefer the Eleven.

All right, I just received my Vimal sculpts. The devil is in the details. I love every Logan head that Eleven has put out (please continue to release heads!). The detail on this sculpt, particularly the aging and the lines in the face, is without equal this far. Definitely a sculpt to pick up if you're a fan of the flick. Sure, its a little pricier, but the detail work is fantastic. Worth the price point.

I hope Eleven continues to do what they do (every release is an improvement upon the last), and I hope Vimal will continue to collaborate with Eleven and Kit in the future. I look forward to seeing what the future will bring.

This is a comparison between the Vimal and Worldbox. Night and day!
34984715_1678002045654066_6675111633116725248_n.jpg

People don't believe it, but in hand it's obvious that with the Vimal headsculpt, you're entering a whole other level of detail and precision like almost no other unlicensed headsculpt on the market. Don't sleep on this one, because doubled and tripled prices are coming to an ebay page near you!

Yeah! As great as all the Eleven Wolverine sculpts are, this is by far worlds better. There’s an intricate attention to the details of Hugh Jackmans likeness. Aside from the paint which is amazing, the sculpting details in the hair, eyes, and nose are so on point compared to the Eleven sculpt.

Vimal head sculpt just came in today. Happy with the details.
7dd17d0c216c5b06b33c878a80e0cc3e.jpg
9d7e6174c15dfdd899e145334ea5321e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Here are a couple of side by side comparison photos
of the Original Eleven head sculpt and the new Vimal
head sculpt. Hope this helps! :wink1:

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Back