Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood why Kit went through with commissioning and producing the sculpt with Eleven and Vimal, especially considering that the Eleven and Vimal sculpts will cannibalize each other's sales. I would have expected him to pull Vimal in on another popular sculpt, like his Fury Road Hardy.

It may be the camera. I can honestly say this one is all in the eyes. It's really night and day better when you get it
Sorry. Nvm. Your review is actually good. I keep on going back to it to see the sculpt. The lighting was a bit bright sometimes but other than that it was good.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I never understood why Kit went through with commissioning and producing the sculpt with Eleven and Vimal, especially considering that the Eleven and Vimal sculpts will cannibalize each other's sales. I would have expected him to pull Vimal in on another popular sculpt, like his Fury Road Hardy.
I agree with what you said, however I really wanted the Vimal sculpt. I think the Vimal HS maybe wouldve looked really good if it got a paint job from a person who does private commission. Of course not just any person. I've seen some really great artists.

There seems to be a lot of debate on the Vimal sculpt but I honestly believe that when it’s all said and done, a year from now the Vimal sculpt will be the most sought after. The keyboard warriors review really did show something quite significant over the eleven sculpt aside from the eyes and that’s overall face/head shape. This is especially evident when it’s turned at a 3/4 angle in the review.

I have no Logan figure, so it's the Vimal or nothing for me. Which I'm fine with, was a bonus for me to even have the Vimal sculpt made, let alone painted.

Sure the price is a steep, but still cheaper than a Hot Toys figure. I consider it's of HT quality so that makes the price point OK for me. As reference I was interested in a Ryan Gosling sculpt for K from Bladerunner 2049. They wanted $170 just for the painted headsculpt. That's ridiculous ! So $60 is actually not bad.

However if I had the Eleven sculpt I wouldn't be upgrading. So in the end everyone should be happy.

There seems to be a lot of debate on the Vimal sculpt but I honestly believe that when it’s all said and done, a year from now the Vimal sculpt will be the most sought after. The keyboard warriors review really did show something quite significant over the eleven sculpt aside from the eyes and that’s overall face/head shape. This is especially evident when it’s turned at a 3/4 angle in the review.
I agree that the sculpt looks good in that angle. I also think the the side profile of the Vimal sculpt is really good.

I ordered mine last night. With Ganghood black suit and muscular type 1 body. Can't wait !

The wait on this is also a mega plus point compared to Hot Toys. I'm so used to pre-ordering and then resigning to the year long wait. This should be with us in some weeks I guess. That is awesome !!

I still don’t really see much of a difference. Wish they would release that Iron Fist figure instead of a 4th Logan.

Does the skin tone on the Vimal match the Worldbox? As others have said it looks like it has that yellowish Ganghood tone?

Back