Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking into making a custom and I’m wondering why the steel wolf set comes with different length neck pegs?

Don’t see it at all. It’s a great sculpt. The eleven is a great sculpt. Both look like both suffer a lot in likeness.

Both are great sculpts to own, neither is miles better, the difference is minimal

In a hobby defined by minimal differences, vimal sculpt is by far the winner.

I think that keyboard warriors review is going to tell the tale. I shut up and put my money where my mouth is and preordered the thing. Something tells me a few folks are going to regret sleeping on this one.

So they were just thinking ahead and planning on customers adding sculpts other than the ones included in the set?

Well they knew very early on their sculpts couldn't touch Eleven's, but they were probably committed to manufacturing. But they offer a solid base kit, so it was beneficial to them to place a complete package for buyers who are and aren't using their parts.

More than anything though, the body is a Worldbox one, and if you buy them stand alone you get the full kit for adding your own parts. They probably just included them from their stock of WB bodies.

"Vimal's is better because I spent more on it."

But hands on images might tell a different story. Doubt it.
Actually the likeness on the sculpt is good, maybe better than the first version, if you saw the recent pics on Eleven's IG. Imo the likeness os pretty good from the pics that I saw

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Actually the likeness on the sculpt is good, maybe better than the first version, if you saw the recent pics on Eleven's IG. Imo the likeness os pretty good from the pics that I saw

Oh I've seen it. I just don't think it is any better or worse than the Eleven one. They are both imperfect in their own way. Now the render that Vimal had - that's a different story.

I also have to consider the fact that dropping the Vimal sculpt in next to the angry Logan will break continuity in likeness, as I have a final battle and hotel Logan display.

But I have no problem eating crow if it is in fact insanely better.

Honestly thinking of pre ordering the eleven cigar old man from one sixth kit. It’s not scene specific which I kind of prefer and I definitely dig the idea of having wolverine with a cigar.

I’ve never ordered from one sixth kit before but it sounds like you guys do a lot of business with them. Any issues with pre ordering or just ordering in general through them?

I've gotten a few head sculpts, this figure, and have quite a few more items on preorder with OSK. Never had a single issue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh I've seen it. I just don't think it is any better or worse than the Eleven one. They are both imperfect in their own way. Now the render that Vimal had - that's a different story.

I also have to consider the fact that dropping the Vimal sculpt in next to the angry Logan will break continuity in likeness, as I have a final battle and hotel Logan display.

But I have no problem eating crow if it is in fact insanely better.
I like sculpt that I am seeing; however I did expect it to be perfect. I wonder if Eleven modified the render just before printing out the sculpt. Do you think he did, or do all sculpts differ from its render when they are printed out?

I like sculpt that I am seeing; however I did expect it to be perfect. I wonder if Eleven modified the render just before printing out the sculpt. Do you think he did, or do all sculpts differ from its render when they are printed out?

Hmmm, I don't think it's modified. We have to remember that the render was on a neck and body, which distorts things a bit. I think there's a good chance the sculpt underwent some narrowing in the molding process as well. But the biggest thing is that the beard and hair were "real" in the render, where here they are solid. That transition is going to make a significant difference to the eye.

33323811_1405520909548014_2886491311681044480_o.jpg

Yup it definitely is. I'm guessing eleven will make a full figure using the vimal sculpt or could even be a new sculpt of theirs. I don't know. I will be getting this and be done with logan.
I know. It's never ending. I thought I was done with Logan after buying the Logan suit set and the HS but no. More Logan related products keep on coming out. I really like what I am seeing in the pic and will maybe pick it up.

Just pre-ordered the new head sculpt. Have a knock off one but bothers me. So finally going to have a real one!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back