Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has been delayed since it got to the states, but the same thing happened with my last order. I'm just glad I got my order in. Definitely a good idea not to sleep on these when they get released.

If anyone has some better pics or tips to make their ganghood suit fit better that would be willing to share, you would be a king amongst men (or queen amongst women)

Ok without reading way back what's the overall opinion of the burning soul angry figure guys? Looks decent from the pics and the cigar is kinda cool. What does the head look like in hand? I know it's no eleven sculpt but....

Not worth it. You have to buy a $150 figure in order to get the sculpt. I was considering it at first but now having the eleven in hand, the BS sculpt pales in comparison. Look at the teeth on the BS as well. It has a dark wash that seems somewhat off. Especially when the teeth on the eleven are sooo perfect.

qkEDDTr.jpg
Kyf8ASC.jpg
The burning soul figure is okay for the parts, but eleven headsculpt is really worth it :)

Was my thought too.... Good for the extras and to hold me over til the sculpt is available again or the newer one goes up for pre-order

I feel none of these sculpts capture old man Logan well. It’s a modified days of future sculpt. These sculpts hair is too much Afro and too young.

I feel none of these sculpts capture old man Logan well. It’s a modified days of future sculpt. These sculpts hair is too much Afro and too young.
I own the Eleven sculpts and DOFP - none of them are modded HT work at all and look very representative of the film in person.

Received the two Worldbox AT012 bodies today that I needed for the Worldbox/One Toys deluxe set.

The three are looking pretty good, but it wasn't until I'd finished that the thing that had bothered me initially with the 'bloody' build hit me again: the hip and thigh area.

The Worldbox is very wide at the shoulders, but regular in the legs. The hip area is particularly problematic as the trousers/jeans sink in and make the figure look skinny and awkward.

Thigh expanders cure that problem. I was pretty sure that the jeans wouldn't go over them the first time I tried, but I've got them on and the the first Logan looks like a boss again. :lol

Now to fix the other two.

A quick snap with the thigh extenders in:

40024765022_d976abb59e_o.jpg

Now all with thigh extenders added:

40058052711_f2c0538a66_z.jpg

The black jeans are a much tighter fit and only just went over the extenders.

Worldbox x One Toys vs. Ganghood x Eleven:

40025433752_049b03761c_b.jpg

Will, of course, upgrade the One Toys to the Eleven bearded angry sculpt when it's released.

Back