Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea. I messaged them and said it needs work if anything they will probably do a good job given they have updated the logan sculpt for their limo driver version. But I will definitely get the Eleven sculpt for it. I mainly want to get it for the body and logan parts to make a final battle logan.

What's with the nose man

Other than the fact that the mustached should be shorter, the nose isn’t somewhat accurate. Hugh Jackman wore a prosthetic nose and dark contact lenses for his X24 look.

Gonna be hard to pass this up. I really like the body and that it comes with the extra clothing for the final battle Logan. It’ll be great to have options with all the different Eleven headsculpts.

Finally got myself a Logan headsculpt from Eleven to be used with my Worldbox body... couldn't stand that head though....

IMG_7369.JPG

Lmao the likeness is uncanny. But for me I will get the Eleven sculpt to go on the figure.

Wonder when the vimal one is available to order.

Also is there any way to order one outside of onesixthkit? They do not ship to my location. :(

Last edited:
Wonder when the vimal one is available to order.

Also is there any way to order one outside of onesixthkit? They do not ship to my location. :(

I presume that's a 'no'.

If anyone can help me out please when this becomes available and order one for me I will pay them a small fee for doing so. :)

:duff

I presume that's a 'no'.

If anyone can help me out please when this becomes available and order one for me I will pay them a small fee for doing so. :)

:duff
Where are you at? Well I dont think it's going to be available anytime soon so u dont have to worry about it now.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Vimal's... Can't believe i already have 3 or 4 Logan headsculpts and i want this one the most.

26167401_10212063023424356_2436583855609242328_n.jpg
26195869_10212063022264327_1691447714236387197_n.jpg
26231124_10212063023024346_247361555105623654_n.jpg

Wow...that looks nice. Do you think the hair on the sculpt should be a bit lighter or is it ok? What do you think? Anyway where did you get these pics?

From Vimal's Facebook page. I think it's perfect, but the price will be high.

From Vimal's Facebook page. I think it's perfect, but the price will be high.
Why would the price be high? Wont Eleven be selling the sculpt, so wouldnt it be around the same price as the previous sculpts they sold?

Back