Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final Burning Soul head sculpt. Really bad....
5c7adbf12d47541cb118efaad851724e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not one to be real harsh on head sculpts but yea that is bad. Looks a lot like a guy I work with but he is bald.

I'm not one to be real harsh on head sculpts but yea that is bad. Looks a lot like a guy I work with but he is bald.
You should send him that heads culpt and some Rogaine. I think he will get the picture. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just received that body and it's pretty damn good. Taller than the typical muscular body, but that's not a bad thing. As with previous WorldBox bodies, the quality is top notch all around.

Just received that body and it's pretty damn good. Taller than the typical muscular body, but that's not a bad thing. As with previous WorldBox bodies, the quality is top notch all around.

is it possible to post a photo of the body next to figure? It would be great to see a height comparison

Eleven's offering isn't bad for the money. Their track record is pretty decent too (considering prototype to production samples). At the end of the day, go with what you like. There are more Logan sculpts coming. We all know that...

Back