Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of my Logans. Both have heads by Eleven.

Attachments

• IMG_20210609_173336950.jpg
    IMG_20210609_173336950.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20210609_173326991_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210609_173326991_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
Finally got me a re-release of the VimalxEleven sculpt. Gotta say this is a huge improvement from the Eleven sculpt.
Sorry to bump but I just had to say this is fantastic! I’ve been thinking about putting together a Logan as well, can you give me a rundown of your figure? Thanks!

Sorry to bump but I just had to say this is fantastic! I’ve been thinking about putting together a Logan as well, can you give me a rundown of your figure? Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. The mash-up consist of the following

•Suit jacket, trench coat, belt, Clawed hands & pants-Hot Toys The Wolverine Black suit figure
•White shirt- TDK Alfred Shirt
•Head sculpt, Muscle tee and boots The Eleven figure

Hope this helps.

Sorry for the late reply. The mash-up consist of the following

•Suit jacket, trench coat, belt, Clawed hands & pants-Hot Toys The Wolverine Black suit figure
•White shirt- TDK Alfred Shirt
•Head sculpt, Muscle tee and boots The Eleven figure

Hope this helps.
Thanks! this helps a lot. Are you also using the body from the Hot Toys figure?

I just bought the Eleven version and its great for a third party figure. I have the ruffled suit version, so the body is less important. You can definitely tellbthe body underneath is inferior.

I just bought the Eleven version and its great for a third party figure. I have the ruffled suit version, so the body is less important. You can definitely tellbthe body underneath is inferior.
I see that OSK has the 11 Sculpt and the Ganghood suit. Is that the suit you have? Sorry, haven’t quite looked into bashing a Logan until recently so i’m a bit behind.

Silly question. If I buy the ganghood clothing set and eleven sculpt what is the best body to put them on?

Back