Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Looks a little better here.

Does anyone just sell the relaxed claw hands? I have regular and bloody fists already, might as well complete the group.

nope they just painted a line between them

the final paint is finer other than his mustache being too dark. the whole point of that scene was the kids gave him back his muttonchops.

Where did he say it was a painted line? It looks like a gap rather than paint. You can see that the gap extends to the sides of the mouth.

Either way it looks great.

Where did he say it was a painted line? It looks like a gap rather than paint. You can see that the gap extends to the sides of the mouth.

Either way it looks great.

Its paint for sure, they just painted the gap and the sides of the mouth darker than on the prototype. I paint enough of these heads to be able to tell.

I know the sculpt looks good, but I wish it couldve looked more like Hugh in this pic.
55a0bc5b06cc2fef030e0a8ae1ab7aef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I've been waiting to show my Logan and Laura figures, was waiting on a custom sculpt for Laura, I am very happy with them overall still need to fuss the outfit a little and probably change Logans pose. Also need to mess with the hair a little as I made it messy trying to get onto the body. Here is a pic sorry it's cell phone. Hope you like.20171115_202638-1.jpg

I've been waiting to show my Logan and Laura figures, was waiting on a custom sculpt for Laura, I am very happy with them overall still need to fuss the outfit a little and probably change Logans pose. Also need to mess with the hair a little as I made it messy trying to get onto the body. Here is a pic sorry it's cellphone. And sideways View attachment 377556
Nice angry Laura sculpt. Where did you get that?

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Finally got to put mine together while here visiting my parents. To say I love this figure is an understatement. I originally wasn't planning on building a figure with the other civilian outfit, but I love the headsculpt too much not to buy another and the second outfit gives me the perfect excuse. Just need a pair of claw fists. Can anyone recommend a good pair on ebay?

Padc7KZ.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I’d also be interested in a recommendation on claw fists for Logan. And perhaps the most popular headsculpt at the moment. I seem to feel the Eleven headsculpt is the best at the moment, or am i wrong there ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just browsing the BBICN Forum, and spotted this with reference to the Worldbox Steel Wolf Deluxe set:

https://translate.googleusercontent...ge%3D1&usg=ALkJrhiHR2qwK7kRuPOIZdIKK2ZvRs_BMw

1. Deluxe version of the wolf Shuo Tou Tou recoil, the final shipping date unchanged - December.

2. General version of head carving notice, no confirmation.

Which explains why the regular sets shipped, but not the deluxe.

Possibly a better translation:

1. The Deluxe Edition Uncle Wolf head sculpture to painting, final delivery date unchanged - for the month of December.

2. Basic head carving, until further notice, no confirmation.

Several translation sites later:

1. The deluxe version of the wolf head is repainted, and the final shipment date remains unchanged - December.

Just read another confirmation (in English this time) that the Deluxe Steel Wolf is delayed until December because Worldbox are working on the head sculpt.

Back