Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo... I take it back. First saw the price tag and went "AWWW HELLS NAW". But then I'm looking at the pictures and I'm pretty impressed.

So much money though!

****ing amazing...ordered.

The description cracked me up:

"An ultra-cool addition to any DC Comics collection, the Lobo Premium Format Figure is not recommended for wimps, dweebs, weenies, or those with a delicate constitution."

****ing amazing...ordered.

The description cracked me up:

"An ultra-cool addition to any DC Comics collection, the Lobo Premium Format Figure is not recommended for wimps, dweebs, weenies, or those with a delicate constitution."

Haha, loved that too. Ordered the second I saw it. No NRD really helped. Only wish SS did it more often. I'm loving the second head with those dreads. Not sure about that flaming skull. Overall Lobo looks fantastic.

Awesome peice! Fraggin Huge!! :lol

I ordered the bundle. Need to go back and read the books.

Very Nice.... I have no connection to the character so it's a no go.... But it is very nice.

Better then Batman and as good as Superman IMO.

Price seems fair as a stand alone PF..... But adding the Dog in gets a bit crazy.

That's the easy bit. The hard part would be canceling.

Well since this guy was announced I was on the fence about purchasing him. My twin on the other hand said we'll be sorry if we don't... just in case down the road we change our minds and end up purchasing him for way more than retail.

Hmmm... @_@;

Well since this guy was announced I was on the fence about purchasing him. My twin on the other hand said we'll be sorry if we don't... just in case down the road we change our minds and end up purchasing him for way more than retail.

Hmmm... @_@;

url

Put him on PO. Will ask my twin if we can buy him when she gets home from work. LOL

Anybody else notice if you go to track orders it says Lobo is "shipping soon"? :lol

Back