Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty much :lol

Yeah, I don't want to hear peeps *****'n about the price if they are willing to drop $700-$900 on an XM piece. Granted, shipping costs are a killer on XM pieces but the Lobo PF is huge and incredibly detailed and no one is forcing anyone to pick up the dawg. Apoc and G Hulk are $600. I really wasn't surprised this piece was close to their price range. It's not like Lobo is a small piece himself. Bottom line, this is an fantastic statue and any Lobo fan should love it.

Unfortunately they don't allow payment plans when opting for the combo so I just got the Ex. Will try to speak to sideshow later today and see if they can swing an exception my way.

Let us know what you find out. I want to get this on flex if I can, too.

Yeah, I don't want to hear peeps *****'n about the price if they are willing to drop $700-$900 on an XM piece. Granted, shipping costs are a killer on XM pieces but the Lobo PF is huge and incredibly detailed and no one is forcing anyone to pick up the dawg. Apoc and G Hulk are $600. I really wasn't surprised this piece was close to their price range. It's not like Lobo is a small piece himself. Bottom line, this is an fantastic statue and any Lobo fan should love it.

this PF has 2 heads, 2 switch out right hands and a separate Dawg piece

Lobo not quite as big as Apoc :(

egezu5y5.jpg

This piece was amazing from the off but seeing that extra head sculpt has just made it epic :rock

This is ordered definitely but I said that from the beginning

i dont even follow the comics and I want to buy this. this is sick.

Back