Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece looks fragg'n AWESOME. WOW, Martin and Gore Group just hit a grand slam on this PF. There is so much ridiculous detail in this sculpt. Love EVERYTHING about it except the price. It's so hard to pass on this piece but he just won't fit into my very restricted SSC DC collection. Congrats to all the Lobo fans picking this up. There is no doubt this PF has EPIC written all over it.

Wait.. why is the chain not attached to his hook? That's the whole point.

I hope that can been fixed, or you can attach it yourself somehow.

Got the bundle. Pricey as hell, but too good to pass up.

I think the same issue came up for Thor, but SS does not allow flex pay on the bundle? I assume that's some kind of glitch with their system?

I think it looks amazing but I said on SF... if I get this and it turns out to be a QC nightmare, I will drive down to SoCal and shove it up an employee's ass sideways. If I am spending $700 USD (which will be close to $900 CAD after shipping, dollar conversion, tax, possible duty) I want something awesome.

Well, for those XM fans that wish SSC offered more parts/switch out pieces...you get to pay for what you wish for. :lol

Got the bundle. Pricey as hell, but too good to pass up.

I think the same issue came up for Thor, but SS does not allow flex pay on the bundle? I assume that's some kind of glitch with their system?

Yea, me too Kris :) got the 20% off with the bundle too. No NRD so if anything comes up that takes my fancy at Comic Con or later in the year then it's an easy cancel :)

Back