Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, but my comment was more in regards to the "value" of this piece based on the price. More options than Apoc and GHulk with a slightly lower price. I wonder if it's a little cheaper due to a higher edition size which we have seen with the DC line so far.

You do understand that height does not represent volume.

The girth of Apoc and GH coupled with the fact they were priced last year does not make it comparable or inferior to this in any way. The final products quality control would however.

he can go on Lobo's base where the skull is

Yeah, I saw that. I meant I wish they would have scrapped the smaller Dawg base to get the price down since most people would display him on Lobo's base.

I was just about to order the bundle until i saw something strange, When did sideshow start charging taxes?

Yeah but those people aren't gonna cancel before a ES is announced and once they do SS isn't gonna change the ES. Most people will cancel early next year probably when this is about to ship.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say. A lot of people will drop this come release

Surly SS are clever enough to know that & take that into account when deciding on the ES

I'm guessing the same ES as Apocalypse

You do understand that height does not represent volume.

The girth of Apoc and GH coupled with the fact they were priced last year does not make it comparable or inferior to this in any way. The final products quality control would however.

Absolutely I understand that there are a lot of factors that come into play to price a statue. I'm sure Apoc and GHulk are larger in overall volume and would probably be priced at $650 if they were on preorder today vs. last year. Lobo has a ton of detail (not that the other 2 don't) and more of the mixed media element.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say. A lot of people will drop this come release

Surly SS are clever enough to know that & take that into account when deciding on the ES

I'm guessing the same ES as Apocalypse

What I am saying though is if 1000 people order this because of no ES then SS has to make at least 1000. Then half of them could cancel. SS can't assume because if no one cancels then imagine the outrage if SS said sorry we though a few of you would cancel so we didn't make as May as were ordered

I like to nickel and dime almost all of my hobby purchases. It allows me to get more of what I want in the long run ;)

Back