Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, looked great at first but wasn't going to buy as I am more familiar with the dreads, so the addition of that and cigar made it a nobrainer
dawg is cool but pricey, would have been nice if only around $75...they coulda done it not sure if I will keep that or not, got awhile to decide

Man, I only collect Marvel, but this thing is insane! I don't know too much about this guy except that he looks awesome! Congrats to the guys that are getting him!

Figured they were going to make dawg separate. Lobo looks great but at over $600 for both, I'm gonna pass. Just not a big enough fan of him...congrats on POing him guys!

by about 1/4" of an inch it looks like

Yeah, he's not that much smaller than Apoc. G Hulk has no EX feature and is $600. Apoc EX only has a switch out saw for $600. Lobo is just a tad smaller than Apoc and comes with 2 heads and 2 switch out hands for less than Apoc and G Hulk. I know the price is tough to swallow but I went ahead and dropped the $$$ for Apoc. If I had to have Lobo, I'd do the same thing.

Yeah, he's not that much smaller than Apoc. G Hulk has no EX feature and is $600. Apoc EX only has a switch out saw for $600. Lobo is just a tad smaller than Apoc and comes with 2 heads and 2 switch out hands for less than Apoc and G Hulk. I know the price is tough to swallow but I went ahead and dropped the $$$ for Apoc. If I had to have Lobo, I'd do the same thing.

Lobo is a hell of a deal

I have always loved Lobo. Really enjoyed his comics back in the 90's including his on going series. I think this turned out fantastic. I will wait till after Comiccon and what else is shown before I order. I really wasn't planning on getting any secondary type characters though so it will be a tough call especially at that price. I think the price for Dawg is just silly he wasn't that significant a character to pay that kind of cash for. Easy pass on him.

Would've been an easy order had they not dropped the ball on Apocalypse paint job. Easy pass although I like they included the dog seperate.

Lost revenue for them, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when a piece turns out the way Apocalypse did which was so anticipated, leaves very little reason to surplurge on characters less popular

Lobo EX and Reg edition sizes may be 2x Apoc or even higher.

Maybe. However, Lobo isn't as popular as the "A" list DC characters. On top of that, the price tag alone will keep a lot of peeps away. I think the only way the ES REALLY blows up is if a massive amount of peeps order him and then cancel before he's released. No NRD opens the door to that possibility.

could be less...order for what's on top of the base and not below

Sure, but my comment was more in regards to the "value" of this piece based on the price. More options than Apoc and GHulk with a slightly lower price. I wonder if it's a little cheaper due to a higher edition size which we have seen with the DC line so far.

Maybe. However, Lobo isn't as popular as the "A" list DC characters. On top of that, the price tag alone will keep a lot of peeps away. I think the only way the ES REALLY blows up is if a massive amount of peeps order him and then cancel before he's released. No NRD opens the door to that possibility.

Surely SS will take in to account that a lot of people will spontaneously order this being how great he looks & that there's no NRD but to drop him come release time

Surely SS will take in to account that a lot of people will spontaneously order this being how great he looks & that there's no NRD but to drop him come release time

Yeah but those people aren't gonna cancel before a ES is announced and once they do SS isn't gonna change the ES. Most people will cancel early next year probably when this is about to ship.

Back