• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

I would love another 40
...%

It is going to seem funny having to pay full prices again after getting so much money back from Microsoft.

Imagine going to Ebay and not getting at least 20% off!

LOL

Yeah, that's what I said earlier. This could end up backfiring, since we may actually be more reluctant to use ebay after the discount goes away -- at least for a while.

Yeah, let me get the violins out for you! :violin:violin

j/k :lol

Wow, I just realized I got $66 back instantly off of a EOTR plaque that ran me $230. Just like paying retail for that one!

It's a tough life. :D

By the way, I just got in my Kong v. V-Rex statue that I got a few days ago for $70. Amazing deal for that piece.

AHHHHH...just rub it in why dontcha!!! :emperor

Seriously though congrats, always liked that piece, but trying to find it over here is impossible...and here come the violins again...for me this time! :violin:violin

It's a tough life. :D

By the way, I just got in my Kong v. V-Rex statue that I got a few days ago for $70. Amazing deal for that piece.

$70 is AWESOME!

Guys Ive got my Cashback accont going but I can never see the Icon at the top of the Ebay page after I go through the Live search link. If I login using my GFs account its there. My Ebay account is in good standing, so I dont know whats up. Does it matter if you see the icon or not, can anybody help?

Try and click "buy it now" on an auction. If the discount is active, it will tell you how much you will save on the confirmation screen.

so no one outside the US has availed of this fantabulous promo?

(no, that wasn't sarcasm)

so no one outside the US has availed of this fantabulous promo?

(no, that wasn't sarcasm)

nope, microsoft sucks. i know alot of people don't care, but as far as i'm concerned microsuckey/bs search engine is dead to me, and they have no hope in ever coming the next google.
boneheads

j/k :lol:lol:lol NOT

I got spoiled at 30%. Did a ton of X-Mas shopping while it lasted. I don't know if I can go back to 20%. I guess I'll hold out and see if they try to stimulate the economy by raising it again. I still have a few more things I could buy if they do.

I'm spoiled and done buying for now unless I see some crazy deals

ivory still gives 25% off

Also, this thread should be sticky IMO.

Make it so Dave!

ivory still gives 25% off

Also, this thread should be sticky IMO.

Make it so Dave!
There's already 4 stickies, don't need too many so maybe when Pix is back and we can take his feedback announcement down we may be able to sticky it while the promotion is running.
x :peace

So does anyone think the live discount will go back up to 20%+ ?? I was about to pull the trigger on something since it was at 30%, but now it's only 15% and I'm not as intrigued..... I'm wondering if they dropped the discount due to the holiday shopping :confused:

Back