• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean - although it appears to be owned by ebay.

But now I do not see this payment option listed for any of the auctions I'm
watching - weird.

anyone use bing.com recently to get cashback on ebay? having a hard time to find a search term that generates the cashback link.

I tried using it last weekend, but it was gone and then came back a few days ago. I noticed it went away again too. Hopefully it will be back for the last couple days before it's gone for good.

I noticed that Sideshow and Best Buy ended it a few weeks ago so I guess they are cutting way back the last few days too.

well we now get 2% ebay bucks. :clap Doesn't cost anything, so I can't complain. :)

What is the eBay Bucks Rewards Program?
The eBay Bucks Rewards Program is designed to reward eBay members for purchasing items on www.ebay.com. If you join, you'll automatically accrue rewards in the form of eBay Bucks based on your qualifying purchases. Upon the completion of each calendar quarter, the eBay Bucks you earned over that 3 month period will be issued to you in the form of an eBay Bucks Certificate. You can use this Certificate to buy more things on eBay!

What is not considered a qualifying purchase?
Qualifying purchases excludes all Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, and eBay Motors categories (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Does this program cost anything?
Enrollment in eBay Bucks Program and participation are FREE. There is no cost.

well we now get 2% ebay bucks. :clap Doesn't cost anything, so I can't complain. :)

The eBay Bucks Rewards Program is designed to reward eBay members for purchasing items on www.ebay.com. If you join, you'll automatically accrue rewards in the form of eBay Bucks based on your qualifying purchases. Upon the completion of each calendar quarter, the eBay Bucks you earned over that 3 month period will be issued to you in the form of an eBay Bucks Certificate. You can use this Certificate to buy more things on eBay!

Qualifying purchases excludes all Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, and eBay Motors categories (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Is there a link to it on Ebay or somewhere else?

so basically, anything that won't get you any real points :lol

Last edited:
The Bucks message was in my Ebay this morning. :lol It appears most everything applies for Bucks. With how often I buy stuff on EBay, this has gotta be a good thing.

Back