• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

It expires on the 30th, but you have to have received it through your account for it to be valid.

That's good news for me. :banana I had mine in the "deleteds" because I didn't think you could use live.com AND this. I thought it was one or the other. But I guess that is not so.....

And have you had the same success with the instant cashback LOTRfan?

That's good news for me. :banana I had mine in the "deleteds" because I didn't think you could use live.com AND this. I thought it was one or the other. But I guess that is not so.....

And have you had the same success with the instant cashback LOTRfan?

Indeed. :cool:

Just got instant cashback myself!

Ditto that, and now I've got an Indy on the way! Woohoo!

Unfortunately, it spit out the eBay coupon code for the extra 10% off. It applied, went on to the next page, and then said it did not qualify.

where do you go to create a "cashback" account??? i could use a new hard drive so this is perfect.

~~nevermind , ifigured it out. if anyone needs a new notebook hard drive the Western Digital WD5000BEVT 500gb 2.5" drive comes to $110 after shipping minus $31 cashback = $80 for a 500gb notebook hard drive.

also, a Nintendo DS comes to $101 shipped after the discount. Yay!!! got my Xmas shopping done!!!

how long does it take for the Cashback to happen???

Last edited:

where do you go to create a "cashback" account??? i could use a new hard drive so this is perfect.

~~nevermind , ifigured it out. if anyone needs a new notebook hard drive the Western Digital WD5000BEVT 500gb 2.5" drive comes to $110 after shipping minus $31 cashback = $80 for a 500gb notebook hard drive.

also, a Nintendo DS comes to $101 shipped after the discount. Yay!!! got my Xmas shopping done!!!

how long does it take for the Cashback to happen???

60 days at the most, sometimes it's instant........

I got 3 instant cashback payments today. It's addictive because you can immediately take your savings and use it on something else...

By the way, I was very surprised to see that the Weta "King Kong vs. V-Rex" statue is selling for such low prices brand new. They really overproduced them apparently. It's huge (about 2 feet tall) and originally sold for close to $500, but I got one from this seller for $99.99. After the cashback, it was $100 shipped.

JUN050048.jpg

Yeah it is a great piece, but the price has been in the basement for awhile now.

:monkey2

I made a purchase yesterday but it nothing has showed up. :huh

I made a purchase yesterday but it nothing has showed up. :huh

Good question. I though everyone was getting cashback immediately. :confused: I want to make a few purchases but if I'm not going to get cashback right away I might hold off.

I've done this 7 times, so I'm pretty sure I did everything right.

Did the discount show up when you were paying?

And I looked recently at the guidelines, was the 12 purchase limited lifted? I don't see it anymore. It just mentions the $2500 cap.

Reason I'm asking is that I've made 12 purchases as of now, but two of those were returned and Live.com even notes that in my "cashback" account. So does that mean I still have 2 more purchases I can make before I exceed the 12??? (Because technically, one 10 of those 12 were "finalized.")

I hit the 12 purchases per ebay username limit yesterday (not all in one day!) so still
seems to be true.

You know that you can easily create another ebay account with a different email address
and then link to your existing PayPal account. Then you can use the new ebay
account for another 12 purchases.

Good question. I though everyone was getting cashback immediately. :confused: I want to make a few purchases but if I'm not going to get cashback right away I might hold off.

I thought you've already used the live cashback thing and received money back after 60 days?? From my understanding all purchases are eligible for cashback after 60 days. Today I just crossed the 60 day mark for a couple purchases, and I have to wait 7 days for the funds to hit my paypal account...... :banana

And I looked recently at the guidelines, was the 12 purchase limited lifted? I don't see it anymore. It just mentions the $2500 cap.

Reason I'm asking is that I've made 12 purchases as of now, but two of those were returned and Live.com even notes that in my "cashback" account. So does that mean I still have 2 more purchases I can make before I exceed the 12??? (Because technically, one 10 of those 12 were "finalized.")
Honestly, I have no idea. I believe back when you were only allowed 3 purchases that I tried making another and it told me after hitting "Buy it Now" but before confirming that I was not eligible. So you could try doing that to see if it says anything, but there's no guarantee.

Back