• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

So does anyone think the live discount will go back up to 20%+ ?? I was about to pull the trigger on something since it was at 30%, but now it's only 15% and I'm not as intrigued..... I'm wondering if they dropped the discount due to the holiday shopping :confused:

Someone on another forum said MS may be done with CB by years end.

Oh crud! 15%? I have a couple of big dollar purchases I still need to make. I hope they raise it again. If not, I'll probably pass on the items since they aren't really neccessary.

R.I.P. cash back offer. I guess I'm done with the ebay shopping now. Time to see what the rest of the world is selling...

Someone on another forum said MS may be done with CB by years end.

Is this true?? Like, done FOREVER???? That sucks man.... I'm sure they've been kicking out a pretty penny. I know I've gotten $475 so far and I have another $775 coming :D

dam...i was gonna order some more stuff for the computer. i've got another $180 i'm waiting to be credited too. what's the deal??? i've heard people getting it back instantly, but i haven't.

Is this true?? Like, done FOREVER???? That sucks man.... I'm sure they've been kicking out a pretty penny. I know I've gotten $475 so far and I have another $775 coming :D

LOL..you and me both, Total cashback: $1461.66

Doesn't supprise me at all. I wouldn't expect them to do this forever. I can only imagine how much this has cost them.. probably in the millions.

Don't go thinking they're gonna be at a total loss. They probably took a census to see what people are buying and will sell off your information (interests).

When I went to ebay via live.com it only showed 15%.

I've gotten $846.44 back total, with $131.70 still pending, clears 12/11.

My most recent $75 from a Bannister Ebay purchase was instant.

I don't know how this can be profitable to MS.

I've heard that today it takes patience - do the search over and over till the
Cashback logo link to ebay appears.

The 15% discount seems to be an on again, off again venture today. When i checked this morning it was on. I checked back late morning and it was off. I checked this afternoon and it was on again. Just checked and it's off again. I wonder if this is the new marketing plan? Make the cashback offer valid for only a few hours at a time to keep people hitting the search engine.

Back