List your rare video games here (with pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, Batty and Chargersfan just pwn'd the thread! :clap :rock

Truly amazing stuff, guys. Absolutely incredible! :drool :drool :drool :drool

:lecture Awesome collection! :clap

I've got Resident Evil but it comes in a taller cardboard box. I think that's how they were released during the first wave, or I got a pirated copy.

Thanks. :duff

At one time I had a pretty big game collection, but decided to sell off most of them a few years ago.

I realized my copies of Xenogears and Parasite Eve are MIA too. I know I didn't sell those, so I'll have to look for them. I have way too much stuff. :lol

I don't have pics but here a few off the top of my head:

Final Fight Guy SNES
CIB Chorno Trigger SNES
Earthbound SNES
Castlevania X SNES
CIB Starcraft 64
Pocky and Rocky 2 SNES
TMNT Tournament Fighter NES
Mighty Final Fight NES
Clyfighter Sculptor's Cut N64
Splattterhouse 2&3 Genesis
Battletech prototype Genesis

I also am 3 games short of a full Turbografx-16 set.

As far as Haunting Ground goes, this is the video that made me purchase it in the first place:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYE8u_HJ7Ws"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYE8u_HJ7Ws[/ame]

From what I know of the game that phrase in the song" Have you ever felt so lonely?" seems very fitting. And the dog is there to ease that loneliness because without him, she'd be all alone with those nut jobs that are after her.

This video, plus learning that this is one of Capcom's older forgotten gems, I knew I needed to get it.

I heard this game was lost in the shuffle when it went up against Capcom's other horror franchise: Resident Evil. And most people just didn't know to buy it or something... Which must be a shame, as I hear from the people who played it how good it was.

And is the reason a sequel didn't surface.

Thanks Solidus! :1-1:

Last edited:
WOW! Crono stigger is amazingly rare especially boxed

I must admit this is my pride and joy as it took me 1 year to get the IO team David Bateson and Jeper Kyd to sighn this for me.

hit10_zps4f1ec208.jpg

hit9_zps07e7603b.jpg

As far as Haunting Ground goes, this is the video that made me purchase it in the first place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYE8u_HJ7Ws

From what I know of the game that phrase in the song" Have you ever felt so lonely?" seems very fitting. And the dog is there to ease that loneliness because without him, she'd be all alone with those nut jobs that are after her.

This video, plus learning that this is one of Capcom's older forgotten gems, I knew I needed to get it.

I heard this game was lost in the shuffle when it went up against Capcom's other horror franchise: Resident Evil. And most people just didn't know to buy it or something... Which must be a shame, as I hear from the people who played it how good it was.

And is the reason a sequel didn't surface.

Yup, it barely had marketing, I didn't knew it existed until I saw it in a store and decided to buy it

Too many to list, but the rarest of my collection, and my favorites, are games produced by Treasure ie Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, Bangai-O, Sin and Punishment, ect.*

Other notables:

Snatcher (Sega CD)
Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn)
Ogre Battle 64 (N64)
Guardian Heroes (Saturn)
Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)
Burning Rangers (Saturn)
Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn)

Everything is stored away, so I can't get any pics right now. The only pics I have handy are of my Segagaga collection as I was planning on selling it soon...

CC626C1F-DE2B-4C26-BF54-CE21F8B908EF-4802-000005A51FD4E83B.jpg

EF765CF0-23CC-40F1-B816-F9B02694A9A0-4802-000005A63E591BD3.jpg

CDE3BB2C-5EED-4E0B-A1A5-8F6B05673F72-4802-000005A64FBA2F73.jpg

BA731575-9A2B-42BE-981C-FE7B4425BA11-4802-000005A5559715F0.jpg

D1B61373-07E3-41DA-830D-7E0766D550DF-4802-000005A65D687402.jpg

here is my collection of SNES RPG's I still play them all the time. One of these days ill get around to buying a new chrono trigger but they are all complete in box. I really love my earthbound since it is the one i bought when i was really young and still has the large booklet with the scratch and sniff cards still in it unused.

20130818_190815 by kevtops, on Flickr

Incredible posts, everyone! :clap Love seeing those vintage SNES and Sega Saturn games. I wish I had some more vintage stuff in my collection. Here are a few more of mine (I think this is it for me :lol).

1. Batman Arkham City Launch Package, with signatures from Kevin Conroy Jim Lee, and Sefton Hill. Only 100 signatures were allowed, and I managed to acquire the #50 ticket. I have authentication of the signatures from the ticket stub, but I'd rather not post pics of that, in case a scalper decides to steal it.

6597779925_8b6bbc9143_z.jpg

2. Final Fantasy VII (PC). I believe that the PC version had a limited print run, compared to the PS1 version of FF VII.

IMG_20130818_165714.jpg

WOW! Crono stigger is amazingly rare especially boxed

I must admit this is my pride and joy as it took me 1 year to get the IO team David Bateson and Jeper Kyd to sighn this for me.

hit10_zps4f1ec208.jpg

hit9_zps07e7603b.jpg

Now, that's definitely a one-of-a-kind item! As someone who also hunts down signatures, I am truly impressed! :horror.

Too many to list, but the rarest of my collection, and my favorites, are games produced by Treasure ie Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, Bangai-O, Sin and Punishment, ect.*

Other notables:

Snatcher (Sega CD)
Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn)
Ogre Battle 64 (N64)
Guardian Heroes (Saturn)
Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)
Burning Rangers (Saturn)
Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn)

Everything is stored away, so I can't get any pics right now. The only pics I have handy are of my Segagaga collection as I was planning on selling it soon...

CC626C1F-DE2B-4C26-BF54-CE21F8B908EF-4802-000005A51FD4E83B.jpg

EF765CF0-23CC-40F1-B816-F9B02694A9A0-4802-000005A63E591BD3.jpg

CDE3BB2C-5EED-4E0B-A1A5-8F6B05673F72-4802-000005A64FBA2F73.jpg

BA731575-9A2B-42BE-981C-FE7B4425BA11-4802-000005A5559715F0.jpg

D1B61373-07E3-41DA-830D-7E0766D550DF-4802-000005A65D687402.jpg

Nice Segagaga!!!! :hi5:

Now, that's definitely a one-of-a-kind item! As someone who also hunts down signatures, I am truly impressed! :horror.

Thanks very much buddy.
IO were kind enough to send me some promo stuff too.

Here is my custom original Xbox pretty rare as you don't see many at all
Plays every retro game you can imagine has Xbox media centre Xecuter 3 chip , 250gb samsung hard drive with Xecuter LCD and control panel.

Here are some of my N46 games i have most in those plastic protective covers too.
Also just found a BRAND NEW sealed resident evil gamecube console
never opened .

Bung enterprises V64 for the N64

Nice stuff guys! :clap

I do have pics of a few things:

y4fYK4G.jpg

lLuFevV.jpg

Final Fight Double Impact Press Kit. Includes a vote for Mike Hagger shirt and pin, two coins (tokens) a cassette that has the game soundtrack on it (really works I have a cassette player) and a can of Poison pink hair spray (it warns that it's a trap! lol)

F2oP8j7.jpg

CIB Neo Geo AES.

iDDkqBf.jpg

Pics of my Battletech prototype for the Sega Genesis.

1EwVUo4.jpg

Promo Splatterhouse shirt given to Blockbuster. I was working there at the time and we got two in. I asked my Manger if I could have one. He told me to take both as they had no use for them and were going to toss them.

Nice. I really liked Turok for the N64.

Yeah Turok 2 was my favourite games aswell as body harvest.
Turok and turok 2 are new as they never had red label seal on them.
But my turok 3 box is tatty so may buy a better condition version soon.

Back