List your rare video games here (with pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Mother 3 Deluxe Box a couple weeks back its amazing :). Saving up for a complete copy of Earthbound.

Speaking of Turok 2 that was my first M rated game I ever got.

My mom actually enforced the ESRB ratings with me.

A lot of people crap on it but is has great multiplayer. I love the fact all of the characters are different in speed, health, abilities etc. Made for a really cool and fun multiplayer experience.

For any of you guys that own sealed games, do you have any that are displayed in the CGA cases?

I do have an Uncharted 2 VGA graded game, and the case's craftmanship is excellent.

But you can buy the cases seperately sans the grading and without having to ship your game out to people you've never met.

I actually just bought one for my sealed Final Fantasy 9 copy. ( I know the game isn't rare, but it's one of my favorite FF's so I'll have a nice display for my sealed game.)

I bought it from CGA off of ebay.

Anybody else own and/or have opinions on the cases?

For older games i believe Japanese version are more worthy of collecting due to their covers & manuals, their manuals been in color printed since the days of Famicoms, meanwhile PS3 still getting B&W manuals for some games.

So, I recently found my old and forgotten copy of Metal Gear (NES), with the box! I also received a brand new, sealed copy of Final Fantasy Anthology (Black Label edition) in the mail. I'll post pics later in the day.

So, I recently found my old and forgotten copy of Metal Gear (NES), with the box! I also received a brand new, sealed copy of Final Fantasy Anthology (Black Label edition) in the mail. I'll post pics later in the day.

That's crazy Solidus! I'd wrap it in plastic to avoid further yellowing if I were you. I always seal my stuff and the old games that I have are thankfully as good as new.

My friend went one step further and even wrapped the Hot Toys brown boxes. :lol

2. Final Fantasy VII (PC). I believe that the PC version had a limited print run, compared to the PS1 version of FF VII.

IMG_20130818_165714.jpg

This is awesome. I remember back when that first came out on the PC. I had to pass on it because my computer couldn't run it. I'm thinking about buying it on Steam to relive my teenage years.

I bought a sealed, black label copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles on EBay. It wasn't exactly rare at the time of release, but it's becomming harder to find a new copy at a decent price.

I think this completes my Final Fantasy collection for the PS1 (Except for FF 7 and 8 that I have on the PC).

I'll have to post some updated pics soon, as I plan on getting a few other things as well.

This is awesome. I remember back when that first came out on the PC. I had to pass on it because my computer couldn't run it. I'm thinking about buying it on Steam to relive my teenage years.

FF 7 was my favorite game back in high school. I actually got FF 7 in 1998, but couldn't play it because the requirements were too high for my Pentium 1 PC :lol. I had to wait for a new computer a few years later.

Last edited:
I bought a sealed, black label copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles on EBay. It wasn't exactly rare at the time of release, but it's becomming harder to find a new copy at a decent price.

I think this completes my Final Fantasy collection for the PS1 (Except for FF 7 and 8 that I have on the PC).

I'll have to post some updated pics soon, as I plan on getting a few other things as well.

FF 7 was my favorite game back in high school. I actually got FF 7 in 1998, but couldn't play it because the requirements were too high for my Pentium 1 PC with:lol. I had to wait for a new computer a few years later.

Yeah I have to get Chronicles as well and re-buy FF IX because I sold it back then. FF VII I'm very happy because I had and an ex basically stole it from me so I had to buy it again but I didn't want to spent $100 on it, luckily I found it in a store in Paris for EUR30.

Here are some of mine

wdgw.jpg

vucc.jpg

7bs3.jpg

g36v.jpg

z2un.jpg

52al.jpg

35ed.jpg

zfi4.jpg

22z8.jpg

That is an awesome stash, Drakul! I couldn't reply earlier because I was on my phone and the pictures wouldn't load. It's great that you have Valkyrie Profile and Legend of Mana. Not to mention those other black label games. Man.. :thud:

That is an awesome stash, Drakul! I couldn't reply earlier because I was on my phone and the pictures wouldn't load. It's great that you have Valkyrie Profile and Legend of Mana. Not to mention those other black label games. Man.. :thud:

I had many more that I sold :(
Suikoden 1, FF IX, Abe's odyssey.....
I'm OCD about my games so I don't sell any now and I only buy ones with mint boxes and manuals. I actually have Chrono Cross but it's the Greatest Hits version so I didn't even bother taking a pic of it :lol

I had many more that I sold :(
Suikoden 1, FF IX, Abe's odyssey.....
I'm OCD about my games so I don't sell any now and I only buy ones with mint boxes and manuals. I actually have Chrono Cross but it's the Greatest Hits version so I didn't even bother taking a pic of it :lol

Oh man, I know exactly what you mean about OCD. I'm phasing out all of my old, used PS1 games and buying them new on Ebay. It hasn't proven to be cheap at all :monkey1.

I detest those Greatest Hits releases! They look so ugly with those big, green and red labels.

Know this thread is games which I have a few of and will post.
Thought I’d share this with you pups.
Old skool:)
IMG_20130830_150202_zpsedd1831e.jpg

IMG_20130830_145113_zps08a5d153.jpg

I came across these today in my storage unit. They're probably not rare, but they're still cool to have in my collection.

vl21FrS.png

8q7ubV6.png

Back