Lifesize Alien Queen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably none yet...the only owner of one is....the owner...lol

im one of the owner now :exactly:

and yes, the collectorgallery site is messup, wrong description, and incorrect info, they never update their system, the company made the queen no longer produce it. i was told they only sold 5 of those in the 90s.

the leg itself is over 8ft. the head is 8ft long, the tail are 7ft ot more.

overall, this thing weight like 500lbs or so, stand at 16ft+. and 20ft long. it need atleast 3 ppl assemble it

Last edited:
I've never heard of this web site before, but I know Larry aka gkasylum has a real 1:1 Queen in his house, so he is the best person to ask about how legit this piece is.

Larry doesn't have a fullsize queen he only has a head.

Those were made by Distortions, Distortions who DID own the license to make them no longer makes these. I know Ed from Distortion well. So inless its a physical Queen, I be wearly of buying it. At the time they sold they sold for about $16,500.00 that back in the day about 15 years ago. A real queen from SW is 16 feet tall, and the guy who said the head is 8 feet alone is correct. This Queen is a scaled down version. Hes saying 1/1 scale, thats impossible. A real queen is 16 feet tall. This is 86" which makes it a lttle over 7 feet. $25,000 NO way..Your nuts if you buy this. Again the original from Distortions 12 years ago from SW molds was about 16,500 Whole Sale about 18K retail. The picture you see, is a catalog shot Distortions use to use and Morris when they sold this back 15+ years ago. For 25K I can my FX studio do a commish on one it be 16 feet.

Their have only been 5 ever sold of those Queens. (Real Mold ones from SW Molds from Distortions JFYI) I know 4 of the 5 people who do own them. 1 is floating somewhere. So inless someone can show me a picture of it wo a preorder, or a generic catalog I be learly because I know for a fact Distortions no longer licenses or sells those.

Inless someone picked up the molds from Distortions and the license. Untill that can be proven to me, I wouldn't be fork over 25,000. Its not worth 25K anyway, maybe 10K at most, for 7,500 I can show you alot better Alien. The real Queen is hudge Ive seen them up close in person their 16 feet tall, the head is hudge, very cool looking. The Mold pulls are no different than the real deal except thier not on screen and mold pulls. Theirs 12 different Molds to the Queen, to build her. If you have questions or do have the real deal email me [email protected] For the person who talked about the real Queen. a close friend of mine owes the Queen (Real deal screen used one. Bob Burns. He did have a chance to have the whole queen, but it wouldn't fit in the his house, so he only kept the head. The Body is long gone =( I have seen it, and can post a picture of me by her if you guys like. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
you r correct, Mike.

the one Larry kidd own is bruce hansings copy, it is made of fiberglass, and only half torso, it was meant ot be like a "wall mount" display.

like one here made by bruce hansings.

2lnabet.jpg

1ok584.jpg

the one from distortions is the exact replica from the SWS movie mold, the only life sized Queen in the market, true 1/1 scale. i saw it before on the catalog, but the price i saw was $20,000 or more, i never saw $16000 tag?

ajukx4.jpg

also it looks like distortions adjust some areas for better storge and pose/display, i wonder why the face is somewhat different? the crown and the face r 1 piece, should be 2 piece just like the film, everything else looks great from the move mold, the details are amazing on the skin.

wtf98j.jpg

the material Distortions used are very strong, the metal armature inside make it very heavy, these are not soft latex foam, but very hard solid material, almost as heavy as polystone. the size info on the collectorgallery.com are wrong, they need to update that, it is no longer made!

i have the parts and i lift it myself, we r talking about 580 lbs+ altogether! :thud:

i will post more pics when i get my camera back. stay tune~ :)

this is the leg part, the 2 metal rod, pretty thick.

152l6cz.jpg

this pics i found in other forum, Distortions Queen

f0b4bd.jpg

24gr9n8.jpg

Last edited:
Your right, the face does differ. If someone can tell me how to post a picture here, or email me [email protected] I be glad to email pictures of me with the real screen use Queen head. Bob never got full Queen to big, but I have nice shots of the real deal if someone can post them for me or tell me how to post them I'll be glad to show you guys her. She is cool. The teeth are awsome which is something not on the Distortions version. Maybe because it was too much work. The $16,500 price tag was whole sale I use to deal in wholesale with Morris and Distortions your probably right at 20K for retail. Mike [email protected]

[/IMG]The Head goes back all the way to the wall, it is about 8 feet.
The Manq you see is screen used as everythign Bob has, their more Alien pics but I didn't post them

heres the photos from MWalter, Mike.

Bob burns collection: 1/1 Alien queen head & 1/4 Queen puppet

Mike, did Bob had these repainted?

zknaco.jpg

25073it.jpg

126d1xg.jpg

2upfjt4.jpg

ab2q1c.jpg

No. thats the way he got them straight from film peopleI believe the queen was blueish anyway, most people think it was grey it wasn't. Bob has never done anything with anything except when he had the original AWIL restored and now having Jack restored from AWIL. He has tons of Alien stuff and I'll shoot Guilty more pics to post. Alot if not most are in pretty rough shape. Sadly. Mike

anyone know where to get hold of the hansing queen bust? would love that thing.

From my understanding Fox borrowed the head from Bob Burns to shoot the dark brown alien queen in A:R and they (ADI) repainted and restored back to him in her original bluish condition...

Nice pics by the way, damn I wish I could see that collection in person...

No. thats the way he got them straight from film peopleI believe the queen was blueish anyway, most people think it was grey it wasn't. Bob has never done anything with anything except when he had the original AWIL restored and now having Jack restored from AWIL. He has tons of Alien stuff and I'll shoot Guilty more pics to post. Alot if not most are in pretty rough shape. Sadly. Mike

glad i can help, Mike. :wink1:

Larry doesn't have a fullsize queen he only has a head.

Those were made by Distortions, Distortions who DID own the license to make them no longer makes these. I know Ed from Distortion well. So inless its a physical Queen, I be wearly of buying it. At the time they sold they sold for about $16,500.00 that back in the day about 15 years ago. A real queen from SW is 16 feet tall, and the guy who said the head is 8 feet alone is correct. This Queen is a scaled down version. Hes saying 1/1 scale, thats impossible. A real queen is 16 feet tall. This is 86" which makes it a lttle over 7 feet. $25,000 NO way..Your nuts if you buy this. Again the original from Distortions 12 years ago from SW molds was about 16,500 Whole Sale about 18K retail. The picture you see, is a catalog shot Distortions use to use and Morris when they sold this back 15+ years ago. For 25K I can my FX studio do a commish on one it be 16 feet.

Their have only been 5 ever sold of those Queens. (Real Mold ones from SW Molds from Distortions JFYI) I know 4 of the 5 people who do own them. 1 is floating somewhere. So inless someone can show me a picture of it wo a preorder, or a generic catalog I be learly because I know for a fact Distortions no longer licenses or sells those.

Inless someone picked up the molds from Distortions and the license. Untill that can be proven to me, I wouldn't be fork over 25,000. Its not worth 25K anyway, maybe 10K at most, for 7,500 I can show you alot better Alien. The real Queen is hudge Ive seen them up close in person their 16 feet tall, the head is hudge, very cool looking. The Mold pulls are no different than the real deal except thier not on screen and mold pulls. Theirs 12 different Molds to the Queen, to build her. If you have questions or do have the real deal email me [email protected] For the person who talked about the real Queen. a close friend of mine owes the Queen (Real deal screen used one. Bob Burns. He did have a chance to have the whole queen, but it wouldn't fit in the his house, so he only kept the head. The Body is long gone =( I have seen it, and can post a picture of me by her if you guys like. Thanks Mike

I can tell you where the last of the five queens is! ;)
She has been in my possession since the beginning of the year. I found these in Rotterdam. In February I brought these to Germany.
Grettings Catzenjaeger
https://www.facebook.com/LifesizeAlienQueen/

Back