Lifesize Alien Queen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had full size latex Pred with steel armature and a full size foam filled resin Pred. The latex piece was still about 50lbs, but I hated having the latex piece cause I was worried about durability, but the skin did look more realistic, so it's possible this could be 90lbs with the armature. Her limbs are pretty thin.

Man there's no way I'd want something like that in latex. I would think it'd be really wobbly.

Last edited:
Wish I had that kind of cash!! Its my holy grail piece! Something I wont ever have. :(

Contact Felmar or Faken. I got that same Queen through them from the guy who has the original molds from the movie. $1600. He also offers Sulaco deck grating plates for $100 each as a base (usually takes four to cover the space beneath her). She will come as a model kit that needs quite a bit of prep work before painting though. Still, paying somebody like me or Mangrasshopper (Joe Dunaway) to build it up will probably still be less than 7k.

Is that a crack on the left side of her neck? (check out the close up pic) Just asking b/c it doesn't really look like it belongs there. (it's not on my 1/4 Queen bust either)

It's probably not a crack (break); just a bad mold seamline that should have been puttied over and blended.

Honestly, for that paint work, build and look, it doesn't worth 7k. It is scene specific though(where the queen just got bi-ch slapped by the power loader).

It could use a professional touch. It does look like a hurry to get it done airbrush treatment. Pics never do the size of this thing justice though. She's a really impressively-sized beast in person. Her head alone is taller than the entire Sano statue.

tbaq12.jpg

This is the first one I've seen built up with the right leg forward. I was going to try this with mine when I get around to building it up. I like it. Looks more stable and agressive.

Last edited:
Wow that second one is just amazing.
Its the sky w 1/6 kit I think which is a scaled up Halcyon 1/12 Queen.
Looks much better! The kit originally sold for $400 so much much less. :lol

Contact Felmar or Faken. I got that same Queen through them from the guy who has the original molds from the movie. $1600. He also offers Sulaco deck grating plates for $100 each as a base (usually takes four to cover the space beneath her). She will come as a model kit that needs quite a bit of prep work before painting though. Still, paying somebody like me or Mangrasshopper (Joe Dunaway) to build it up will probably still be less than 7k.
Still too much for me! :lol Barley can afford HT Classic Pred without a job!

Honestly, for that paint work, build and look, it doesn't worth 7k. It is scene specific though(where the queen just got bi-ch slapped by the power loader).

This one costs less then 7K. Superior casting and paint job. I prefer that base, too.

Who's collection is this from? I've seen a lot of built up Queen's before, but not this one. I love the greyish, blue tone it has in front of the light.

yep, but even then, it's still a ton of cheese for one piece, and it would more then likely cost someone $5-6k from the best painters. You gotta be hardcore Alien to plunk down cash to have one of those finished, the SS Queen bust is enough for me, unless I was rich of course.

I still say the sideshow Queen bust is their best piece yet.

I agree thats the best SS item ever.
Second is the Queen dio.

I very much doubt any of the bigger company would ever release a full Queen in 1/9 or bigger as its not viable. Only kit makers can as they can save space etc by creating a model kit. The SWS 1/6 Queens are a exception as there are only 5 I think out there.

Yeah, I won a contest hosted by him over on his website. I painted a pic of him and Taker, which he used on the splash screen of his site for a few weeks. Got that as a thank you :)

Thats very cool!
I used to love Undertaker when I watched it. Stopped watching around 5 years ago though. :lol

Back