Lifesize Alien Queen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, PASS. (Even if it was real or not)

I'll stick with the 1/4 SS Queen bust, thanks (which I got from Kaijuboy for a great price and in mint condition too. Thanks Bro ;) )

Yeah, some of the sellers on this forum are some the best I ever dealt with. I got some great prices on some hard to find Alien stuff from this forum in the past. Some pretty cool peeps here. :rock

Thanks for the link, I went ahead and ordered this piece. I paid half up front and the remaining on completion.

:lol I kid I kid

Chris

Last edited:
The closest thing I have to this is my lifesize Alien Queen wall plaque. It has some damage it to it at the moment, which I need to fix, but overall I like it :) With the right lighting it looks fantastic! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Your life-size wall plaque is killer! :drool Has anyone ordered from this site before? I sent them an email about products they list as in-stock that they don't really have in-stock (and will never get in again) I don't think they have updated some of their listings in years and some of their prices are wacky...yeah...I'd give them $25,000 and expect a full-size quality alien queen in 2-4 weeks :rolleyes:

Stay away from that one.
Mine is fiberglass and from the original molds.
I could only fit the top half .She's a big beasty.
Larry
newroomcornernew.jpg

This is a mass produced statue, not sure who produced it but you could get it through Morris distribution. These were made a LONG time ago so this ad wouldn't be current. They made an alien and a pred back in the day. I know someone that works at Morris and he said that they did sell a few of these. I have a picture of someone standing with it so you can see how big it is, and it's REALLY BIG. I'll try to dig it up and post it. My friend that works at Morris said that this is from the Winston original molds.

Stay away from that one.
Mine is fiberglass and from the original molds.
I could only fit the top half .She's a big beasty.
Larry
newroomcornernew.jpg

Nice collection Bro! The Queen looks killer! :drool

Do you have more pics of that life size Werewolf that's hiding on the left side of the pic? Is that the one from Monster Galaxy?

Awesome queen!
Bet you paid a pretty penny for her! :lol

This is a mass produced statue, not sure who produced it but you could get it through Morris distribution. These were made a LONG time ago so this ad wouldn't be current. They made an alien and a pred back in the day. I know someone that works at Morris and he said that they did sell a few of these. I have a picture of someone standing with it so you can see how big it is, and it's REALLY BIG. I'll try to dig it up and post it. My friend that works at Morris said that this is from the Winston original molds.

Did it not deteriorate over time?

the one larry has is from Bruce Hansing, only half torso.

bruce cast it from the org. screen fullsize queen.

the one for $25000 is from Distortions, if i remember correctly, that pics is very old, it is from their Ad yrs ago.

i have seen one on ebay 2000, conditions was pretty crappy, due yrs of display. it sold cheap $1000 pickup, due to the cracks, and paints.

i have Fullsize queen, and im very pleased with it. might sell it tho, due to lack of space. it is a 50" Queen from SWS.

u can see my post here:

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=125091

i would think a latex piece that huge would be a bad idea? I imagine there's a steel armature going through it, but still, you got to have a hella tall ceiling for that to display. If it were made out of fiberglass, it would be worth the asking price imo.

Nice collection Bro! The Queen looks killer! :drool

Do you have more pics of that life size Werewolf that's hiding on the left side of the pic? Is that the one from Monster Galaxy?

that's his wolf from the Howling movie.

i would think a latex piece that huge would be a bad idea? I imagine there's a steel armature going through it, but still, you got to have a hella tall ceiling for that to display. If it were made out of fiberglass, it would be worth the asking price imo.

Yeah, latex is not the best material for a long term collectible. Think of this as the biggest Hot Toys Alien, but made with an even worse rubber material in regards to deteriation. :monkey1 :horror

Also, the whole piece is only 90 lbs :eek: , so I dont even now what kind of armature it has, but its definitely not steel. :slap

Back