Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton at play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet. It was the bottom half of the legs wasn't it? Didn't you prop him up in an arm chair? LOL

The other half, the thighs! The torso was on the armchair and the shins were on the base! Ahh, good times.

LOL. Thats it. I remember now seeing a picture of th base with just the shins. LOL

DSC07373.jpg

There is a DVD included to show you how to put it all together. It is a two man job and I had to get a friend to help me put it all together. One of the piston shafts at the back was slightly cracked and bent but I can live with that and it did make it tough to slot it all together.

And here it is!
DSC07375.jpg

DSC07376.jpg

On the box it says #95 so I guess it is number 95!? There is no way I can store the boxes as my mums loft is rammed full of the boxes of my other life size busts. No matter though I will never sell it! What a day! :banana

Your screen name describes it all. Congrats. I just ordered mine last week. Hopefully by May I'll have it.

Congrats aMaZeInG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME score :clap

Thanks for sharing the pics :cool:

I still have my boxes in the garage...I'm thinking of just tossing them.

Any of you guys who spoke to people at play.com regarding the terminator model specifically could you please give me the number or e-mail address to that department. If you look at the message i posted int his thread you'll see i'm tyring to get hold of one for a display in a cinema of a large cinema chain in the UK for the upcoming movie. The only contact information i could get from play.com was for a department that really could offer no help on the product and it seems like the people you spoke to had access to better information.

Cheers for any help.

Aw man. I saw it at FanExpo Toronto two years in a row for sale for $1000. I would have bought it if I wouldn't have had to ship it across the continent to get back home.

Aw man. I saw it at FanExpo Toronto two years in a row for sale for $1000. I would have bought it if I wouldn't have had to ship it across the continent to get back home.

The 1:1 Terminator statue for just $1000? Wow cool! Shipping to Europe would have been a lot but still quite ok.

Back